Search
Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

My First TT-FM-1e Test Ride.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 03:56 PM
BACKEMF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My First TT-FM-1e Test Ride.....

Well, I finally got it from Ebay and tore it down, cleaned it up put it all back together again, install all the electronics and went out at lunch today for my maiden voyage.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! We have a big S/R lot out back of the office and it was about 35 degrees F. Frikkin cold man! turned it on gave a little throttle and put it down, and AWAY she went! the steering setup I have was poor but still driveable, I like EL_m_70 steering setup, I will go to the hobby shop to pick better steering linkage. I have a 13 t triple in it and I think I will put a stocker in asap. This thing really boogies on 2400's and the 13 turn. The cold got to me before the pack went down.
There is a hobby show this weekend in Toronto Canada and I think I will bring it along.
The body is a mess from the previous owner but it's good for practice, I will order one to paint up nice for show. \
I just wish it was May not November, it will be snowing soon.
Dammit! [>:]
Old 11-29-2003, 01:20 AM
nitrofreak74

Default RE: My First TT-FM-1e Test Ride.....

when it snows here i go to under ground heated parking lots, #1 place for me
Old 12-11-2003, 11:35 AM
bkwh59

Raymond:
Glad that your bike is working great. I am working on my third bike from Kyosho. My first two were CitiRider. I just started building & painting on third one. When it is warm enough out there, lets go for a spin.
Barry
Old 12-30-2003, 03:05 PM
BACKEMF

O.K. Barry, we will get together when the weather is better, although it hasn't been too bad lately, my TT is in the shop getting a overhaul of Hop-Up's. I am on the http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/forum...hp?forumid=183
Forum, it seems to be more geared towards the TT and 1/5 scale but not completely.