Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

When should I go Nitro?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 07:16 AM
DMC 3D RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question When should I go Nitro?

I am looking to purchase my second rc. I have had the same electric pede for years. I am looking at nitro due to the experience and extra sensory. I would like opinions on if and when I should look at Nitro. I own 3D printers so I am used to constant tinkering. I simply would like to know if the experiences would be better for me. I would like a simple machine that can hold a tune. I also dont have any tools ex; plugs, fuel, igniter, ect. and I would have to include the cost of all that extra stuff. Please note that I cant really spend over 400 dollars..
Old 06-29-2017, 04:16 PM
DaveH2

Might want to check out Redcat's Earthquake 3.5
Old 06-30-2017, 01:45 AM
Fixerupper

I really like the traxxis nitro sport or even the rustler. It's been my reliable nitro since day one when my other is acting up.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:15 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

It's time to go nitro when you're tired of the boring buzz of electrons whizzing though the motor and having to worry about our LiPo pack puffing up or burning your house down. More fires start from LiPo batteries than glow fuel - I guarantee that.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:04 AM
DMC 3D RC

Well, I did some reading and where I live I can get a citation with a nitro car, so I guess its a no go...
Old 07-12-2017, 09:38 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by DMC 3D RC
Well, I did some reading and where I live I can get a citation with a nitro car, so I guess its a no go...
Where do you live? I find it hard to believe a model car can warrant a citation of any kind unless the operator is being inconsiderate (operating late at night for example) or they live in an HOA. If the latter is the case, is just go somewhere else to run it.