Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Best 1/8 RTR options...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 05:37 PM
zanemoseley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best 1/8 RTR options...

Wanting to get my first nitro rc and having a hard time deciding. I'm not really gonna be racing but the best options seems to be the entry level RTR race buggies and truggies. Mainly just running around the house and light bashing. I want the best quality RTR platform with good parts availability. I know kits are better quality but don't want to spend $1500 or something at this point.

Thinking of these option in order of preference at this point.

- Losi 8ight-T RTR
- Kyohso Inferno Neo ST race spec 3
0 Readyset
- HPI Savage X or Trophy truggy

Honestly if HPI was a stronger company right now I would have them at the top of my list. Just not sure about parts support.

So what are your thoughts about the ones on my list. Are there any others I should look at?
Old 11-06-2021, 11:43 PM
TheQuakeKing
My Feedback: (23)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

trophy

its literally a ohmage re release of the Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium. Mind you with cost cutting material measures IE instead of polished alum braces and a hardcoated gun metal chassis, purple aluminum carriers knuckles hubs.....I recall spending 1000 when the lsp 2 dropped, HB lsp 2 was the most insane basher and also dominated racing. also parts are all over online and EXACTLY the same fit as the HB too, sand its been around since mid 2000s
Yeah, the debut of the losi 8 made it obsolete in the race world, same with my beloved GS storms&sut. imo durability wasn't anywhere the same tnough...

I am actually building a stadium pro 2 atm...

Last edited by TheQuakeKing; 11-06-2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:58 PM
Kooldaddyo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas Nitro

Traxxas makes some nice Nitro vehicles... Love all mine.