RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Dura trax evader ST

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 04:25 PM
TheQuakeKing
My Feedback: (23)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dura trax evader ST

gt here gt there. Owned two of them and was disapointed. I love my evader!
Old 11-27-2003, 07:01 PM
studysession

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: fiv4fghtn

umm big john, the rustler isn't 4wd, it's a st which means it's 2wd, its a great truck thought, very fast. my gt is so durable, holly crap, today tokk it off a bump got like 3 ft in the air flipped and landed flat ont he top of my car and hurt nothing!

My kids each have the Traxxas bandits that are same as the Rustler - I changed one to have a 11t motor with 26t pinion. Ran beside a car and got up to 35MPh before ran out of road.

Ran into a curb going really fast - Nothing broke.

I will say some of the Traxxas stuff is pretty good for durability but some of their other stuff breaks A LOT! I would say most companies it will be the same. I would say some cars Duratrax makes are probably crap - but some they make are solid as a rock. Same for HPI - HaBao - Hong Nor - and anything else.

I would get an Evador or a GT is they were 1/8 scale. The club I race at - no one has 1/10 scales, so they only race 1/8 and 1/6 scale.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:30 AM
evader_handler

DuraTrax us great, i have an Evader ST RTR and it is excelent. Powerful and fast with great handling.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:38 PM
nitrofreak74

i would prefer a nitro mt stadium truck its 4 wheel drive and comes in electric or nitro very durable
Old 12-01-2003, 05:39 PM
nitrofreak74

one more thing how did this get onto evaders and gt's the guy is asking about the overdrive and if its anygood so stop argueing and answer his question or suggest something else.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:49 PM
ComBatMan2k3

cuz those are probably the most popular trucks..and the xxx-nt :P
Old 02-24-2004, 08:51 AM
rifler917

Default RE: RE: Dura trax evader ST

I have A Evader ST and love it. I had problems with the engine could stay running I gound out that the the air filter on them suck and i have not cleen my sence i bought it. I Called up Duratrax Today and told them i lost compresson and packaged it a minute ago after a read that another guy got his piston and sleave for free from the manutuer. Yesturday i when down to my local hobby shop and bought alot of hop ups for my st because no body in my town has a st and the owner of the shop bought the parts and havent sold them I got every single hopup on duratrax website for only 70 $. I thought i did good if not. I Nont i dont care. I just like how it look now.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:45 PM
IhatePlastic

I got me a nitro evader st the other day and I love it. The only bad thing was I pulled a wheelie and smacked into a parked car and screwed up the servo.