RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

MIP CVD'S! PETITION!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 10:24 AM
GT-Power
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIP CVD'S! PETITION!

OK EVERYONE! WE AND MY LOCAL HOBBY SHOP HAVE FOUND A SERIOUS DESIGN FLAW WITH MIP CVD'S. THE PEICE OF THE AXLE THAT SLIDES INTO THE TRANNY THE BONES THAT STICK OUT ON THE ENDS ARENT LONG ENOUGH. AROUND HERE THEY HAVE GRENADED ON 3 TRUCKS SO FAR AND HAVE REALLY HURT THEM. lIKE BENT A TI CONTROL ARM BROKE A TRANNY CASE BENT SHOCKS ETC. wE CALLED MIP THEY SAID THEY KNOW ABOUT IT AND WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I MEAN HOW MUCH MORE WOULD IT COST TO ADD JUST A FEW MILLIMETERS TO EACH SIDE OF THE AXLE TO LOACK IT IN PLACE TIGHTER? I WONT BE RUNNING THESE UNTIL THEY GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED! WHAT I THINK WE NEED TO DO HERE IS MAKE A PETITION. EVERYONE THAT THINKS THEY NEED A UPDATE TO FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE POST HERE AND SAY YES! I MEAN WE PAY 35+ DOLLARS TO HAVE A PART RIP OUR CAR TO SHREDS? I DONT THINK SO! SO LETS MAKE A CHANGE HERE FOLKS!

I DONT HAVE A WEBSITE MADE BUT THE LOCAL HOBBY SHOP AND I ARE ORGANIZING THIS. HE SAID IF I CAN GET OVER 200+ PETITIONS SOMETHING WOULD BE LIKELY TO HAPPEN. I WOULD PRINT THIS OUT AND DONT LOCAK THIS THREAD. ITS NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING DONE. WE WILL CONTACT MIP ACCORDINGLY ALSO. THIS ISNT A FLAME BUT A EFFORT TO CORRECT A PROBLEM THAT MIP WONT TAKE CARE OF.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:12 AM
hondapride59
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: MIP CVD'S! PETITION!

why wouldnt you just add the last part onto your other post....and if only 3 people at your lhs had it hapen then you are not gonna get the 200 signiture which in my opinion you will need so much more than that...last year at school we petitioned to get dodgeball back and in teh middle school we had like 700 kids and we needed 200 signitures....so there is no way that mip only sells these things to 700 people so you wil need alot more people and you will need to get people that it affected not just random people....but did they send you replacements or money for what it broke?
Old 04-02-2004, 02:08 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

are you talking about the GT???? im running shinys in mine and I havent had any troubles at all.
Old 04-02-2004, 02:10 PM
GT-Power
My Feedback: (3)

thing is hondapride, if you had that happen to you and MIP wouldnt do anything about it. It happened to me but i only broke the shaft and had to rebuild the other side cause it was just about as bad. This is a problem with all cars with that style linkage mounts. and i think 200 people would add this if it would mean one thing less you have to worry about. and i will re-type this in a bit i just dont have time at work here. hondapride run RC trucks for ahwile be racing in even 3rd place in A main and have it happen it will make you very very very mad! and hondapride even if it hasnt happened to you would you want it to and break your tranny rear control arm your wheel and shock? i bet you would be the 1st preson to say no!
Old 04-02-2004, 02:24 PM
RCFreakInFL
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

thread closed.....I asked you this morning to un-do the CAPS, and also to correct the grammar and spelling in the post. If you want this to pass as a valid petition that you are going to send to a corporation, you might want it to come off as a little more professional. I'll give you one more chance with this "petition", otherwise it goes in the can.