RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

RC10GT VICTORIES!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 03:46 PM
rc10gt4master
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10GT VICTORIES!!!

ok now i my lhs the ppl there are bery uptite about modify cars for what they are not meant for... every time i go in there its thins big lecture about how my GT's are for dirt and not drag racing... 1 guy even told me the only way to get it over 50mph was to put it in the back of his truck and go on the highway!![:@] well too bad for him i kno my GT's and that night i went out to my anual race night and raced a few cars one of which was a traxas nitro 4 tec supposivly 61+mph stock we ook long story shirt i beat him like a pork chop in the buchery and i have many more notches under my belt...u guys tell me what you have raced and beeten
Old 05-12-2004, 03:56 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: RC10GT VICTORIES!!!

x-c vs hopped up rc10gt(mine), at hobby shop, beat him in a race around parking lot/grass...he got mad and decided to play chicken, i agreed and he broke an A-arm...noting broked on me.[&:]
Old 05-12-2004, 05:05 PM
rc10gt4master

haha see wat happens 2 ppl with bad sportsmanship? GT's are great!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:07 PM
GT-Power

yea i am one of the 4 people at my track that run AE and even though i dont always win my truck is lighter more consitant and tougher than theres[:'(]
Old 05-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Kemo

Kyosho Ultima Type-R (mine), RC10GT (3 of them), Evader STs (2), 2 Tower ST-15s,XTM - XC, and XXX-NT (1).

When I run my track, I run it like a typical friday nite dirt track race... most A-mains and points win! These happened to be the everyweek racers, so I thought I would let them show off. I will sum it down for the 6 most exciting races, IMHO. My track is a banked oval... offroad.

1: I placed second, to be beat by a XXX-NT... yes it happened!
2:I placed 3rd, behind the XXX-NT and a RC10GT (second place:rc10)
3:Champ of the nite, FINALLY!!! This time the tower came in second (mad mad sirio engine it had!)
4:RC10GT led the whole race, except for the last lap runnable... his engine was due for a rebuild. I took first coming out of turn 4. Followed by 2 other RC10gts
5: RC10GT finally gets its win... by a lot too. I broke halfway thru the race, suffering a clutch.
And the best race by far, this was last one of the season 6: Never seen so many people hyped up for the races. By this time, I was leading the points by 35 points, and the season was already mine (you can only get 25 pts per nite max). This was also by far our longest race, to finish off the season with a bang. I led darn near the whole race, a couple of pits were necessary... With about one tank worth of gas to go, I held it short and risked racing towards the end. The first 12 laps were fun, but soon as the last 4 laps came to... I was short by 2. I had to refuel, and took 5th.

The season is about to kick off again, and I hope it will be a great one at ERSPEEDWAY. Look me up if you want in the rcca track directory.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:00 PM
motoxer52

i beat a savage rc10 and a xxxnt.we all where just messin around at lhs track i came frist with my rc10. later that day the xxxnt got ran over in the road next to the track servo went bad and went straght into the road and boom. sucked for him. i broke the left a arm later in the day
Old 05-13-2004, 06:39 PM
motoxer52

that with the xxnt was relly pissed it was nice to
Old 05-13-2004, 07:29 PM
Kemo

Well I just got my Ultima Type-R running again. Last year I broke good... had a electrical fire! So I was a little afraid to drive it at first... but hey, I won the "sprint" we had today. it was a quick 10 lapper!