Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

i love my xxx-nt!!! questions about o.s CV-R

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

i love my xxx-nt!!! questions about o.s CV-R

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 06:11 PM
losixxx-ntguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i love my xxx-nt!!! questions about o.s CV-R

I just got this truck friday of last week and i love it! I was finally able to get it up to full speed today at a local park and man is it fast!!!!! It handles very well with my setup, and is very stable. Ill have to work on the shocks to make it jump a little better, but that will come with track time.

ok, on the engine (O.S. CV-R only a gallon and a half thru it ) after a good running today(went thru charge on hump pack) i noticed that the engine has a very large amount of fuel coming from either the clutch bell area or the exhaust header. What are the possible causes of this and could it hurt the life of the motor. oh another thing, during the last tank today i hit a jump wrong and crashed. after the crash the engine sort of had this high pitched noise, although the engine exhaust sounded good, and the temps were only in the 220 range. i am confused, and i have some other spare engines, would i be able to use a gasket off of another motor ( or how much are they? if they are relatively cheap ill just buy another one.) i would really like to be able to save this thing, this motor rocks. anyone else in sarasota florida area? there is a new track going in up in palmetto. supposed to have aircraft and glider fields too. maybe we could get some more racers out there.

great forum and happy racing

Hazmatt

Garage:
2 losi xxx-nt's both cv-r's
electric evader, currently not working due to nitro fun
Old 11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
ICrashThings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i love my xxx-nt!!! questions about o.s CV-R

yay new nitro R/C'er racer!!! That fuel leak could be from the carb. try to tighten that nut near it.[8D]