Default TRAXXAS JATO!!! INFO!

WWW.TRAXXAS.COM

Go check it out! It's a beast!
Old 02-17-2005, 06:42 PM
hondapride59
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TRAXXAS JATO!!! INFO!

dont u just love traxxas they make it seem liek its a bestly racer rigth out teh box...teh speed doesnt matter because u will never reach 58 mph on a race track so throw that out the door...acceleration helps but what about its handleing?

leave it to traxxas to blow things out of proportion and make it seem unstoppable in a race with turns and not a drag race....

oh well buy the truck which will be high priced...then buy new tires, plus the single speed, new body and after everything u neeed for racing....u could probably have bought a factory team gt or adam drake and atleast u knwo what ur investing into
Old 02-17-2005, 06:52 PM
tbbucs
My Feedback: (1)

i have to agree with hondapride my philosophy with traxxas is that they put crappy parts on their cars so that u have to buy the extra parts so they make money
and like with the JATO it has a 2 speed and like honda said ud have to buy a single speed to actually race it
but i wished traxxas would come out with a kit for this truck
if they did id buy it
Old 02-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Unbreakable207
My Feedback: (1)

yah traxxas is sh*t
Old 02-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Skullbasher

ORIGINAL: hondapride59

dont u just love traxxas they make it seem liek its a bestly racer rigth out teh box...teh speed doesnt matter because u will never reach 58 mph on a race track so throw that out the door...acceleration helps but what about its handleing?

leave it to traxxas to blow things out of proportion and make it seem unstoppable in a race with turns and not a drag race....

oh well buy the truck which will be high priced...then buy new tires, plus the single speed, new body and after everything u neeed for racing....u could probably have bought a factory team gt or adam drake and atleast u knwo what ur investing into
They do tend to blow things out of proportion. But I don't think it will be that high priced. As heard from someone high up in the Traxxas food chain, It will probably be $320. This is not a fact, but it was hinted by someone up there.
I think the handling will be much better than the rustler. The sway bars and better overall balance and center of gravity that the Jato has will improve handling problems that the Rusty has.
You also don't need new tires and a new body to race the truck... but the 2 speed is another story, I'm guessing only about 10 bucks for a single speed conversion. Based on the price of the t-maxx one. Most tracks alow .15 motors, if they came stock in the car.
So now we are looking at $330(plus another $5-15 for sway bars, if you want em). This is not bad considering the AD2 is about 350 withought a motor and electronics. A little more than an RC10Gt RTR, but I would definatley pay the extra 30 bucks for this car.
Just my oppinion.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Portyansky
My Feedback: (4)

LOL. any company can make an r/c car out of tank material and we will still break it.
But at least traxxas doesnt rip you off, right off the bat.And their parts arent that expensive.

If you take it easy, you dont break.
If you go insane you will.(and i'm first in line here)
Old 02-17-2005, 08:24 PM
killer89
My Feedback: (-1)

looks good... but please, we already have two other threads on the first page for the JATO... do we really need a thrid one?