Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

official JATO price.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 01:53 PM
PillowPants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default official JATO price.

Traxxas Jato $359.99. My friend serg is the manager of my LHS so i pre-ordered one. should come in any day now... thats the official price. He said he'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 because of the weak A-arms but luckly, RPM will be making A-arms for it. It actually only goes 51.3mph and not 55 like they said, but who is honestly going to fly down a straight away going anything over 45 (in a race situation). Definately happy with my purchase and i will be sure to duck tape my ear to the phone so i know as soon as it comes in. I'll keep you posted and definately reveal the personal pros and cons as soon as i get it.
Old 04-16-2005, 02:11 PM
paul5150

Default RE: official JATO price.

cool
Old 04-16-2005, 02:16 PM
NitroBoy24

Wow, I could have a Savage for $40 more..

Definitely overpriced in my eyes, I'd rather get a GT or XXX-NT and put around $100 into and go race with it, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 04-16-2005, 02:34 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: NitroBoy24

Definitely overpriced in my eyes, I'd rather get a GT or XXX-NT and put around $100 into and go race with it, but whatever floats your boat.
i have a XXXNT2 and it was the same price like $350ish.... as for the GT, now thats the meaning of overpriced! the jato is alll out. in my eyes its worth every penny.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:01 PM
ICrashThings

ORIGINAL: NitroRulz23

as for the GT, now thats the meaning of overpriced!
Dunno where you get your trucks....lol
Old 04-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Unbreakable207
My Feedback: (1)

thats not the final price. Traxxas has NOT released the price quote yet. That hobby shop is making a total guess.
Traxxas employees too have replied saying the price of 360 is a total guess. If you dont believe me, email traxxas and you will hear the same exact thing.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: ICrashThings

as for the GT, now thats the meaning of overpriced!
Dunno where you get your trucks....lol
I live in frickin scottsdale, AZ a.k.a snotsdale. EVERYTHING is overpriced cuz rent is soo high.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:02 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: Unbreakable207

thats not the final price. Traxxas has NOT released the price quote yet. That hobby shop is making a total guess.
Traxxas employees too have replied saying the price of 360 is a total guess. If you dont believe me, email traxxas and you will hear the same exact thing.
Good to know. Glad i only put $100 down on it. I just searched google and found 3 different sites that say they are expecting it to be the same price of the S-MAXX.

P.S.- sorry about the false thread guys. I had no idea about that. i just figured it was true with the guy being the manager and all.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:37 PM
ncgrunt

If it really is that much I'd call it a huge rippoff.

I don't plan on getting one anyway, so who cares?
Old 04-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Unbreakable207

I thought the same thing when I saw the price too Nitro. Asked an employee and figured out it was a complete guess. Yep thats what traxxas said, they said the price will be very similar of their stadium trucks.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:29 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: ncgrunt

If it really is that much I'd call it a huge rippoff.

I don't plan on getting one anyway, so who cares?
Thats one of the dumbest replies i think i've ever seen on RCU . who cares you ask? geese, i dont know, maybe someone who does want one? I can name about 5 people in here i have talked about and all want one. if you dont think anything of them then please, hold your replies or save them for someone who wants to hear them.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:35 PM
InfinitySpeed04

Ive heard some bad things about the jato the jato, Im stayin away from it. Looks like a bad car to me. I would have to say that I could definetly get somethin better with that $350.

Hey I just give opinions, but you can take them anyway you like!
Old 04-16-2005, 08:56 PM
PillowPants

Dang people! read the posts! i was WRONG $350 was a guess my LHS made. it will be as much as an s-maxx.

evader- "Hey I just give opinions, but you can take them anyway you like" ya thats great and all.... have fun with that.. but i honestly dont recall the name of this thread being "lets bash the jato!!"
Old 04-16-2005, 09:00 PM
ncgrunt

Thats one of the dumbest replies i think i've ever seen on RCU . who cares you ask? geese, i dont know, maybe someone who does want one? I can name about 5 people in here i have talked about and all want one. if you dont think anything of them then please, hold your replies or save them for someone who wants to hear them.
Maybe you should think about the contextual situations in which the phrase "who cares" is usually used. (hint: it's a rhetorical question)

I've never said that the Jato will be a bad truck. I don't see anything on it to make it worth $360. I see no point in covering the reasons that bring me to that conclusion, since they've been covered in the fifty million previous Jato threads.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:53 PM
Kemo

Obviously if there are "fifty million previous threads", the truck is going to be a hit seller right off the bat. Too many people under estimate Traxxas, its why they have been extremely successful in the past 5 years.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:56 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: ncgrunt

Maybe you should think about the contextual situations in which the phrase "who cares" is usually used. (hint: it's a rhetorical question)

I've never said that the Jato will be a bad truck. I don't see anything on it to make it worth $360. I see no point in covering the reasons that bring me to that conclusion, since they've been covered in the fifty million previous Jato threads.
OK! I WILL GO OVER THIS ONE MORE TIME! IT IS NOT GOING TO BE $360. IT WAS AN ESSTIMATION MY LHS MADE. IT WILL BE AS MUCH AS THE S-MAXX.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:03 AM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: rccars411

Obviously if there are "fifty million previous threads", the truck is going to be a hit seller right off the bat. Too many people under estimate Traxxas, its why they have been extremely successful in the past 5 years.
amen dude. im soo sick of that! lets take a look at them.

T-MAXX- number 1 top seller for 2 years. Inspired the savage!!

REVO- revolutionised the R/C industry.

Nitro rustler- been one of the top 5 stadium trucks for over 3 years.

yet people say "ohh traxxas, soo overrated, jato will suck!"....etc. ya i guess we'll see about that when it leaves you in the dust like the other 3 traxxas trucks i listed did.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:08 AM
Kemo

Nitro rustler never really raced, but it was a really, well is, a really good bashing truck. IMO, it kinda set the standards for a decent bashing truck.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:37 PM
hondapride59
My Feedback: (2)

gt is like 270 and alot cheaper than xxx-nt, so maybe the xxx-nt is over priced with the little features it has other than the radio
Old 04-17-2005, 04:38 PM
PillowPants

i posted this before but the place in which i live has really high rent and everything is overpriced. for example, a revo- $499.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:54 PM
ICrashThings

damn, get it from towerhobbies.com or thEbay
Old 04-17-2005, 04:57 PM
PillowPants

ya i've started online ordering. its really stupid here how everything is soo jacked up. Did i mention the gas prices are 2.55, 2.62, and 2.71?
Old 04-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Unbreakable207

Nice post man. There are to many biased people on these forums. Only like what they have.

Nicely said RC Cars

Expect price to be around 330, minus the sweet coupons you get from tower.
Old 04-17-2005, 06:34 PM
savageman90
My Feedback: (12)

i know that is some crazy sh*t

ya i've started online ordering. its really stupid here how everything is soo jacked up. Did i mention the gas prices are 2.55, 2.62, and 2.71?
Old 04-17-2005, 07:10 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Make sure you buy plenty of extra parts if it is anything like the other Traxxs trucks! Do keep us posted when you get it how well it holds up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.