RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Just bought the nitro rustler

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:25 AM
RCNewcomer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought the nitro rustler

After break in ready to tune it, danm this thing is fast, I couldnt even go full speed in a straight line it looses control, I have to get use to this 2wd, it feels it so sensitive when turning better practice that. this is my first nitro ever and break in was so easy to do , just follow the video and it's very clear(also did BDC). Tommorrow my bro have to break in his 1/8 x-terminator deluxe then we are ready to bash and crash (I dont want to crash it yet). I better get a temp gun, when i drive my car for awhile the engine stops (not during acceleration or high speed, just when it idles after i ran few tanks) because it overheats (I better watch that next time). Im just sharing because i never owned a nitro before just one electric and it feels so great owning one. thnaks

-sed
Old 07-01-2005, 12:58 PM
cameorn

Default RE: Just bought the nitro rustler

i just bought a nitro ruslter i was happy with it for like the week1 it would pull wheelies like nothing but now the trx 2.5 seems to have lost alot of power even after cranken down the slipper it just doesnt seem to have the balls like it used to. still runs as fast just seems to be sluggish
Old 07-01-2005, 05:55 PM
peed

ORIGINAL: RCNewcomer

After break in ready to tune it, danm this thing is fast, I couldnt even go full speed in a straight line it looses control, I have to get use to this 2wd, it feels it so sensitive when turning better practice that. this is my first nitro ever and break in was so easy to do , just follow the video and it's very clear(also did BDC). Tommorrow my bro have to break in his 1/8 x-terminator deluxe then we are ready to bash and crash (I dont want to crash it yet). I better get a temp gun, when i drive my car for awhile the engine stops (not during acceleration or high speed, just when it idles after i ran few tanks) because it overheats (I better watch that next time). Im just sharing because i never owned a nitro before just one electric and it feels so great owning one. thnaks

-sed
congrats man, finally you bought a car

do you have pics?
Old 07-01-2005, 07:26 PM
RCNewcomer
My Feedback: (1)

this my bro's but i have one too its a 1/8 buggy.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:28 PM
peed

oooohi feel dumbwich buggy the xterm???
Old 07-01-2005, 07:29 PM
cameorn

u will like the rusty tho man fast duable but for the shock tower and bulk head their not so well made. other then that the truck can go threw alot of crap well at least mine as but i find the rusty does not like to lean at all they like it to niiiice and rich and it may just be mine but i have tryed to tune it right but for some reaso it just like to run really rich and u gotta allways tighten the slipper down again this may just be mine but mine comes lose other then that have a F in good time have fun lol
Old 07-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Basher321

yep the x-t dlx how knew that?