Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

The Craziest R/c stuff u have done....

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

The Craziest R/c stuff u have done....

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:56 PM
aznhustlerboy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Craziest R/c stuff u have done....

[X(][&o][]post all the crazy stuff you have done with ur rc stadium truck so far. i havent actually done anything crazy yet...but this week is my birthday, and my mom works at walmart so she convinced the general manager to let me a some of my friendshave a section of the parking lot to ourselves....50 car spaces by 50 car spaces...we are guna bring jumps, ramps, cold pepsi, fried chicken, hot asian girls....and at the end, this one kid is gunna drive his ruslter thru wlamart for as long as he can...on a dare. we are all pitching in money to pay him 25 bucks to see him do it. CRAZY![][>:][:-][8D][&:][:@][:@]
Old 07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
ICrashThings

Default RE: The Craziest R/c stuff u have done....

jumped GT over house
caught GT on fire
made GT submarine...wasnt good at it
drove GT on ice and almost fell into pond
let my dad drive GT
went WOT off ramp, watched it cart wheel and saw piece by piece fling off of it.
broken every part on the GT

thats about it i guess...havent really done anything else that i would call "crazy"
Old 07-01-2005, 01:41 PM
rcjunky22
My Feedback: (2)

I got into RC...thats pretty crazy...6 years ago- just think- id be thousands of dollars richer if i hadnt spent it all on RC
-Andy
Old 07-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

poered gas on my tires
lit them
hit my friend while doin about 43
hit my self in the face while going off a jump
drove across a pond
painted my self orange and green
Old 07-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

i just remembered this 4 o july im goan strap bottle rockets and smoke bombs to my car and possibley blow it up while going through a pool of lit nitro fuel
Old 07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
savageman90
My Feedback: (12)

lol, have fun.... where is fichburg... in WI
Old 07-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

Right here

I know where not on the map but its not that big like a huge city or something
Old 07-01-2005, 03:43 PM
savageman90
My Feedback: (12)

oh, no wonder i never heard of it
Old 07-01-2005, 04:17 PM
XDD

Before I sold my E-Pede, I had it power by a 15x2 P-94 (top dog motor at the time) and 14 (yes) cells. The thing would literally flip over backwards at 3/4 throttle, and it was the hardest thing in the world to drive. Because of this, I hit my garage at upwards of 40-45mph (rough guess, it was much faster than my nitro evader, so I would say thats a reasonable figure).

I am sure you can imagine the results, so I would rather not relive the tragedy...

This, this was hilarious to me. I have this huge dirt pile in my back yard, so at the time I had a nitro Stampede. My bud was over driving his E-Maxx. So, I was setting up to hit the thing wide open, and I nailed it and sailed the truck into the air. My bud, however, was watching his E-Maxx. Long story short, I nailed him and knocked him on his ass. It could have f***ed him up if I had hit him right, but I couldn't help but laugh. To see an R/C truck hit a totally unexpecting guy and watch him fall like he got tackled.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:46 PM
IBrakeForNobody
My Feedback: (16)

post all the crazy stuff you have done with ur rc stadium truck so far.
-turned a electric ruslter into a AirRustler
-tried to jump it (broken prop and spinner)
-tried to do a high speed turn (broken needle valve assembly)
-dragraced a brushless RC18T with the AirRustler (long story short, I caught a edge and crashed into the RC18T and flipped head over heels [complete 360 degree flip] right in front of
it, and landed on all fours and continued on my way)

enough for now
Old 07-02-2005, 06:35 PM
tbbucs
My Feedback: (1)

i took a sportmaxx off a homemade jump which was prtty much straight up in the air at about 35-40 and jumped over my garage and broke the entire truck on the landing
lets just say there was nothin that wasnt broke i slung th motor out of the truck and it endd up being about 30 ft away
Old 07-05-2005, 12:15 PM
D0G
My Feedback: (1)

Ive only had my Nitro Evader for 2 weeks or so now, but I am a member of my local BMX association, So I have taken my Truck out to the BMX track, lined it up at the huge Quad jump, pinned the Throttle and hoped for the best. Needless to say, after 2 unsuccessful attempts, I am now waiting on new parts for my New Evader. The Quad jump spans about 17feet long, and the jumps are about5-6 feet high, I have come to the conclusion that cars are not meant to fly 20 feet, I made it about 15 feet, which is (do the math) 2 feet short, cased the last jump, and pretty much dove for cover as parts and pieces went everywhere. I will make the jump eventually, hopefully have it on Video.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:54 PM
cameorn

made a dirt jump that was about 5 feet tall then built another ramp that was almost 60degress steep then jumped and smshed into a tree that was the most recent other then that im not posting cuz theirs to many
Old 07-06-2005, 06:37 AM
losixxx-nt

ORIGINAL: rcjunky22

I got into RC...thats pretty crazy...6 years ago- just think- id be thousands of dollars richer if i hadnt spent it all on RC
-Andy
that is so true
this hobby is expensive!
Old 07-06-2005, 08:38 AM
losixxx-nt

i drove my xxx-nt off of my roof look at my pic

i started on my roof at the top of the pic and the roof is going uphill and at the top of my house there is a 4 foot drop to the other part of the house i was probley going 40mph with the tires spinning
the top of the house is a good 30 feet up and going 40 mph you get the idea
the only thing i broke was the front a arm and 2 shocks [&:]

i will post some pics later of the roof when i get home
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25187.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	294227  
Old 07-06-2005, 09:00 AM
aznhustlerboy
My Feedback: (3)

hey...im gettin a nitro evader st. it comes in on saturday...anyone know any good vids of the nitro evader st in action?
Old 07-06-2005, 09:05 AM
losixxx-nt

look in the video section
Old 07-06-2005, 09:13 AM
losixxx-nt

happy bday on Saturday[sm=bananahead.gif]

just remember to take the break in very slow because if you dont you will pay for it later
you might want to search and read up on proper break in procedures
Old 07-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Scolson

ORIGINAL: aznhustlerboy

[X(][&o][]post all the crazy stuff you have done with ur rc stadium truck so far. i havent actually done anything crazy yet...but this week is my birthday, and my mom works at walmart so she convinced the general manager to let me a some of my friendshave a section of the parking lot to ourselves....50 car spaces by 50 car spaces...we are guna bring jumps, ramps, cold pepsi, fried chicken, hot asian girls....and at the end, this one kid is gunna drive his ruslter thru wlamart for as long as he can...on a dare. we are all pitching in money to pay him 25 bucks to see him do it. CRAZY![][>:][:-][8D][&:][:@][:@]
I think driving your truck through the store is a bad idea. The guy was nice enough to let you guys use the parking lot, and you should respect him and his property.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:02 AM
losixxx-nt

yeah you will most likly get your mom in trouble
but kids will be kids
Old 07-06-2005, 04:47 PM
InfinitySpeed04

The evader has some good start up videos if you look into them. My evader came with a start up and break in video.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:26 PM
samisnake

ORIGINAL: Scolson

I think driving your truck through the store is a bad idea. The guy was nice enough to let you guys use the parking lot, and you should respect him and his property.
i agree, its kinda like a kick in the teeth for the manger, as he let you take over part of the car park. enjoy ur birthday but dont do something u mite regret later i.e another year u want to drive in the car park, or ur mother taking the blame for driving a car in the store
Old 07-06-2005, 05:29 PM
peed

ORIGINAL: samisnake

ORIGINAL: Scolson

i agree, its kinda like a kick in the teeth for the manger, as he let you take over part of the car park. enjoy ur birthday but dont do something u mite regret later i.e another year u want to drive in the car park, or ur mother taking the blame for driving a car in the store
yeah guys you are right, it sad people likes to do that stuff, but what he is saying is just inmature
Old 07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
losixxx-nt

well he is going to be 15 so i am sure that all of us did some stupid things at that age
Old 07-06-2005, 09:40 PM
InfinitySpeed04

Thats True. Kids just want to have fun and they do it by getting in trouble. I should know, I am a kid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.