Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Lost in Decision

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 12:42 AM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost in Decision

Hi guys, as you know, I'm new here and all, but I want a choice between a stadium truck, or a monster truck. Right now I have a Nitro Rustler, but I want to get a Jato. Then here comes the problem, I have a stadium truck already, and they're around the same speed range, just the Jato is a good 10mph+ faster. When I think about this, I know they're the same, almost, but the N-Rustler is obsolete compared to the Jato. I like jumping things and what not so I want to get the Revo. I know the Revo is a monster truck and all and they are completely different type of trucks, but if you guys could help me come to a conclusion between the two, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:11 AM
peed

Default RE: Lost in Decision

if you like jumping and do hard bashing get the revo, i was in the same position you were, with the same exact car(jato-revo), here were i live there are tons of places to bash and stuff so i finally bought the jato, and i know i made the right choise.

maybe you are confused because people MAY say that stadium trucks suck or stuff, or that the jato sucks........then buy what you want to buy.

just remember, the revo can go to harder places because of the 4wd.

think about it and make a good choise
Old 07-02-2005, 10:57 PM
InfinitySpeed04

yeh if you want a racer get a Jato but I have seen a Revo do quite good on the track near me. I would go with a Revo because it has tons of parts and great for bashin or racing
Old 07-03-2005, 12:45 PM
A.B.U

Thanks, but see, I'm not sure if I should get the Jato because I already have a st. And that's why I ask this question.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:54 PM
peed

then if you already have a st, then buy the revo, just to taste something different.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:25 PM
A.B.U

Yeah I know, that's a good idea, but for some reason I still like the Jato more. I love st's and I'm not a big fan of monster trucks, so I think I may just get the Jato, and not the Revo, because Jato has speed, I don't really kow about its handeling compred to the Revo, and it has better accel. Is there a noticable change from the N-Rustler to the Jato? Things including noticeably better handeling, acceleration, and top speed.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:26 PM
peed

if that what you want get the jato, i can;t wait to have mine
Old 07-03-2005, 06:25 PM
A.B.U

I guess that's what I'll get, since I've been wanting one for the past 2 moths. Tell me how it is when you get yours.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:34 PM
peed

sure, im sure youll be happy with your choise if you buy the jato
Old 07-04-2005, 08:56 AM
cameorn

dont get the jato man the jato and the nitro ruslter are like the same things man but got 5mph faster O NO lol. get the revo its 4wd 2 speed trany amazing desing on the chassie great for bashing and racing. both the same great company but i would go with the revo i got the nitro rustler right now and i think im gunna buy a savage 4.6 for something i have never had befor a 1/8scale
Old 07-04-2005, 10:13 AM
gerwen

If i were in your place, i wouldn't get another stadium truck. Yes the Jato is sexy and new, but it's still a stadium truck and you already have one of those.

Get something else, a 1/8th buggy, a monster truck, even an electric mini (like the rc18t). If you buy another ST, your rusty will just get shelved, and you'll likely never drive it again.

I vote you get a Monster. If you like to do jumps, that's a MT's bread and butter. Savage has the rep of being especially durable and tough, and i agree with that rep.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:41 AM
kihei11
My Feedback: (13)

I consistantly Beat the guys at the track with Revos with any of my st's ,Jato, Rustler, Evader. But when I run off the track and they just reverse it it's pretty cool. I also dig it when those guys putt up this dirt hill and climb up and over when I have to keep the rpm's up, But I love smoking by fast with the stock Jato it hauls and still beats my rustler with a new clutch bell taking it over 50mph.
Up to you bro, from what I've seen you can't break a revo
Old 07-04-2005, 04:27 PM
A.B.U

Well see, I'm not an adult yet, only 3 more years to go until I'm 18, but if I get the Jato, you know, I can race my parents and what not. It wont be right to race a mt against a st, that would be weird. The Revo is kinda pricey too, once I think about it, and the Jato is a good $100-200 cheaper. I though of a way to compare the two: a bmx bike, against a mountain bike. I have 2 mountain bikes and 1 racing/bmx bike. Let's say the Revo is a mountain bike, and the Jato is aracing bike. I like riding my racing bike more because it's lighter, I can go faster, and its durable. Whereas with a mountain bike I can do things differently like switch gears and go over things easily. Between the two, I would have to choose the bmx bike, because I always use it, and I'm more comfortable with it. So in this case it would be a Revo:mountain bike, and a Jato:bmx bike. Guys, I love st's so I think I'll have to go with the Jato, to race my dad and possibly my mom. Plus my friend is getting a st for X-Mas and I'd liek to race him.
Old 07-04-2005, 05:43 PM
peed

i love bmx bikes, i have one[X(]

if you want it, get the jato
Old 07-04-2005, 10:00 PM
A.B.U

Well, I went to my lhs today. I saw a gunmetal Jato out of the box. It is so sexy, I was amazed when I saw that they had it. I only saw it through the window because it was closed. I arrived a couple minutes too late. I went there to get some new rear tires for my Rusty. I think they have 4 more, I dunno. But I know this for sure: I'm definately going to get the Jato, ever since I saw it a few hours ago.