RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Supercharger Q??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
sho_shane
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharger Q??

I know you can here a supercharger on a real car, So I wanted to know if anyone has one on there RC car and is you can here it running?
Old 07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
InfinitySpeed04

Default RE: Supercharger Q??

The supercharger does make the engine sound a little leaner but thats about it. I saw a video and it really didnt sound much different
Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
cossie

superchargers dont make a difference what so even to performance, sound or anything
Old 07-07-2005, 07:35 PM
monsterpede360

ORIGINAL: InfinitySpeed04

The supercharger does make the engine sound a little leaner but thats about it. I saw a video and it really didnt sound much different
Were is u see the video i wanna see it.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:37 PM
sho_shane

cossie: thanks for your input but just so its said I didnt ask if they work I asked about a sound so please dont over answer thanks you!!!
And i want to see the video also please share where you sall it at?
Old 07-07-2005, 07:54 PM
badz

ORIGINAL: sho_shane

I know you can here a supercharger on a real car, So I wanted to know if anyone has one on there RC car and is you can here it running?
Supercharger's a ripoff and con for little nitro cars...Buy one and see....everyones tired telling people this but they don't seem to either understand english or cannot read.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:02 PM
monsterpede360

OK OK OK guys when i get my nitro rc i will purchase a supercharger and i will tell everyone how it performs ok.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:16 PM
sho_shane

I dont need you to waste your money on a Nitro Supercharger and badz if you could read you would have seen that I didnt ask if they worked!!! I asked if they made your motor sound different.......
Old 07-07-2005, 08:54 PM
badz

ORIGINAL: monsterpede360

OK OK OK guys when i get my nitro rc i will purchase a supercharger and i will tell everyone how it performs ok.

Don't forget NOS
Old 07-07-2005, 09:28 PM
monsterpede360

Will nos do anything???
Old 07-08-2005, 01:31 AM
badz

ORIGINAL: monsterpede360

Will nos do anything???

ummm no but it'll look cool just like a supercharger except NOS is more badass
Old 07-08-2005, 05:59 AM
cossie

nos can work as its is shown on the jag rc website where they have videos of nitro being used on the rolling road so i can believe that as it will go in at the same time as the fuel
Old 07-08-2005, 09:09 AM
cameorn

ok nos is plossible , only because your spitting pure nitris into your motor witch burns wayyyy faster and hotter then mormal gas. BBBBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTT we are allready a level of nitro that burns way hotter then car petro gas at the pumps. so when u use NOS on a real car the power gain is alot due to the gas it has. but seeing how we r allready using a from of nitro their will be a power gain but not enuff for me to go buy a nos system. and are motor is only held on this little screws and by forcing that nos in their over time u WILL damage your sleeve or your crank case.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:40 PM
AJ DRAGON

Hi

I would like to know how many of you guy's who say "The Superchargers and NOS systems don't work and are a wast of money" actually have one or have seen first hand how well they really work if they work at all. What I'm getting at is if you have never owned or seen first hand how the Superchargers and NOS systems really work on a RC vehicle "Then you don't know Jack Squat".
Old 07-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Bryank930
My Feedback: (2)

Oh God. Another "totally miss the point and flame everyone" thread
Old 07-08-2005, 05:14 PM
sho_shane

Ya this is going to be my last post here!! I dont like this site there are to many ppl here that ether think thay know it all or that just like to make fun of others for asking a Q they dont know... I hope everyone takes care bye...
Old 07-08-2005, 05:42 PM
cossie

i do know it all about what works and what does, ive seen dyno and rolling road printouts of a supercharger compared with a standard engine and there was no difference at all in them
Old 07-08-2005, 06:28 PM
AJ DRAGON

ORIGINAL: cossie

i do know it all about what works and what does, ive seen dyno and rolling road printouts of a supercharger compared with a standard engine and there was on difference atall in them
So if I am under standing you right what your saying is that you have never owned a Supercharger or a NOS system for a RC vehicle, and have never seen one used in person, and that you are going by what other people say.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:31 PM
monsterpede360

Ya this is going to be my last post here!! I dont like this site there are to many ppl here that ether think thay know it all or that just like to make fun of others for asking a Q they dont know... I hope everyone takes care bye...
I agree with him but i am not going to leave
Old 07-08-2005, 06:36 PM
cossie

ORIGINAL: AJ DRAGON

ORIGINAL: cossie

i do know it all about what works and what does, ive seen dyno and rolling road printouts of a supercharger compared with a standard engine and there was on difference atall in them
So if I am under standing you right what your saying is that you have never owned a Supercharger or a NOS system for a RC vehicle, and have never seen one used in person, and that you are going by what other people say.
nope because i dont intend to waste my money when my rc could blow everything out of the way anyway with any engine mods, i know the nitrous works because jag rc are a compaine and if they false advertise they can get sued big time and alos no i have never owned a super charger but the results i saw were from a rc magazine
Old 07-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Kemo

cossie: thanks for your input but just so its said I didnt ask if they work I asked about a sound so please dont over answer thanks you!!!
And i want to see the video also please share where you sall it at?
If you want to hear how it sounds... you aren't missing out on much. Just hook up a cpu fan to your rc and you basically have it.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:18 AM
jkulhanek

ORIGINAL: cameorn

ok nos is plossible , only because your spitting pure nitris into your motor witch burns wayyyy faster and hotter then mormal gas. BBBBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTT we are allready a level of nitro that burns way hotter then car petro gas at the pumps. so when u use NOS on a real car the power gain is alot due to the gas it has. but seeing how we r allready using a from of nitro their will be a power gain but not enuff for me to go buy a nos system. and are motor is only held on this little screws and by forcing that nos in their over time u WILL damage your sleeve or your crank case.
Please delete this post, it's just plain manufactured crap.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:23 AM
cameorn

wut do u mean its manufactured crap. DO ANY OF U HAVE A CLUE ON HOW A 2 STROKE ENGINE WORKS IF U DONT LEARN ITS ****EN POSSIBLE go looks for svkcats thread about superchargers i posted the stroke engine. the threads called trx 2.5 engine mods. read it then talk to me. and for whoever said my post was manufactured crap do u mean i got it off a website and copy n pasted it ,,,,,,f u buddy.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:47 AM
badz

ORIGINAL: cameorn

wut do u mean its manufactured crap. DO ANY OF U HAVE A CLUE ON HOW A 2 STROKE ENGINE WORKS IF U DONT LEARN ITS ****EN POSSIBLE go looks for svkcats thread about superchargers i posted the stroke engine. the threads called trx 2.5 engine mods. read it then talk to me. and for whoever said my post was manufactured crap do u mean i got it off a website and copy n pasted it ,,,,,,f u buddy.

Cool get you a supercharger and we'll race it against this....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay73355.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	295479   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc93761.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	295480   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp32724.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	295481  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Kemo

Pfft... i'd laugh if a fly would fly thru the thrust of that jet :P Would love to see it run though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.