RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

got my x-cellerator yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 02:12 AM
05focusr
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got my x-cellerator yesterday

im wanting some thoughts on the xtm racing x-cellerator bads and goods i just purchased mine and wanted to see what people think of the truck and how it does on the track my track is in progress and cant wait to finish it to run the truck
Old 07-18-2005, 02:42 AM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: got my x-cellerator yesterday

Out of the box I had problems after break in with clutch bells coming off...I'd locktite the hold down screw on it...had some engines issue's too but hopefully you don't have those.

good luck with it hope it's durable for ya
Old 07-18-2005, 10:14 AM
ROADRACER516

I have a lot of fun with my Xcellerator, its really fast out of the box! I agree with the clutch bell coming out as well. It is not the toughest truck around and things break pretty easy. Since I have graduated pretty much from the Xcellerator, I have spare parts GALORE if you are interested in them, it is a must to have and really nice as you will have little down time. I have pretty much all suspensiuon pieces, a spare motor for parts, 2 pull starts, 2 rotostarts, shocks, towers, etc. It is REALLY easy to work on and I really like that about it. Good luck with it, it is a fun truck for a newbie!
Old 07-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Valve

I have added aluminum arms, aluminum rear hubs, and titanium turnbuckles to mine and it doesn't break at all now. I can bash it as hard as I want. It's a powerful truck out of the box, I just suggest getting aluminum rear hubs right away, the stockers truely are crap. If you ever need help with the truck or have questions to ask, this is a much better place to ask. http://globalservices.globalhobby.co...wforum.php?f=9