Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Ok please help me with tuning! please please

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Ok please help me with tuning! please please

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 02:14 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok please help me with tuning! please please

im sorry guys but i need help tuning my .12 picco in my trinity reflex fast, i took this to the nitro onroad forum and they are useless,

i screwed with tuning on this thing for 2 HOURS, therefore i am very agitated and i am 1/2 inch from breaking my 800.00 car in half, it just will not run, it starts up the it will die no matter what i tune it, ive been tuning for hours and it just wont tune right, IVE GOTTEN CLOSE BUT NO COOKIE, please if anyone can tell me proper settings so i can drive her i would greatly appreciate it and you would now be my best bro, please guys,
Old 09-04-2005, 06:07 PM
smokingcrater

Default RE: Ok please help me with tuning! please please

go back to basics, you have tried new fuel, new plug, and factory recommend carb settings?
Old 09-04-2005, 08:07 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Ok please help me with tuning! please please

me and a guy down the street figured it out, the problem was there was a small hole in the gas tank and it was losing fuel so there wasnt any compression to pump the fuel into the carb