Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

rustler prob

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 04:20 PM
pmuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rustler prob

hi had my rustler out today was running great, but run times were crap a guy who knows how to tune told me to lean her out a bit . So i turned the hsn very slighlty almost none, and now she seems to have lost a lot of power, still runs but not as good. Before it was leaned it would be very strong and wheelie for fun. The other thing is when it is due to run out of gas it goes like it did before then dies, any ideas i have tried turning the hsn back to where it was but still the same.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
sk8r8919
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: rustler prob

the reasonn your getting this "boost" when your truck is low on gas is because when the tank is low it tends to make the engine run leaner. never tune on the 1st tank warm her up then tune from there. i ususally run 3/12 turns out on my hsn and 1/8 in on my lsn. everyday is diffrent with nitro.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
A.B.U

Default RE: rustler prob

Could you please make your post into various sentences, and correct punctuation please? I couldn't understand a bit of it, sorry.