Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Nitro Evader ST Help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 05:40 PM
NathanJPeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Evader ST Help!

I got the Nitro Evader ST yesterday as my first Nitro RC. First of all we got a bad glow plug heater. We took it back and got a new one. So today I got it running, and it ran fine. Great, acctually. Then, all of a sudden I can't steer. I didn't do any flips or jumps or anything. It just broke. So a day and 300$ later and I have a peice of crap Nitro truck that breaks alot.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:54 PM
RCCanuck

Default RE: Nitro Evader ST Help!

you need to be a little more specific on what the problem is......if it is not steering check the steering servo and bellcrank/ servo saver assembly to make sure its all still connected....if you hit something you may have stripped the steering servos gears which are plastic on the stock unit.......hope that hepls
Old 08-26-2006, 06:07 PM
NathanJPeter

Sorry if I wasn't detailed enough. Um, the servo just makes noise. You can hear stuff inside moving. But none of the steering rods move at all. Sometimes it will steer for a little bit and then it'll go back to making noise. It's gotta be a servo? Do you know of a good, high torque, metal geared one I can get that will work with this?
Old 08-26-2006, 09:56 PM
zellers88

Sounds like its stripped heres the servo you probably want
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXUZ87&P=ML kinda expensive but worth it
Old 08-27-2006, 11:54 PM
NathanJPeter

Okay I went to the hobby shop and picked up a blue bird 620MG. All they had. It is installed and runs great. Thanks for the help. Maybe I'll make a vid of it later.....