Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Jato tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Hossbog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jato tires

Can someone help me find tires and wheels for my jato. It says the stock are 2.8, why are people talking about 2.2 and such? Are the front and rear different sizes? I am sorry if i sound dumb, but I dont actually have the jato yet, so I cant look. But if someone can just give me some ideas on some good street tires other than the stock. Also where can I buy paddles, and what size, who makes them?
Old 03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Wild YFZ 450

Default RE: Jato tires

ok u can fit 2.2s... that is what you would need for racing.. for on road tires get pro line Road Rages... for paddles... dont' get them rc cars aren't good in sand u get 1 tiny piece in the motor from the air filter and ur shot $80 for a piston and sleeve but if u really want to take that risk i would say sling shots or sand pawss
Old 03-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Hossbog

I like the pro line road rages, but will any 2.2 rim fit? Or do I use a traxxas rim? What is the difference between the front and rear tires. At my local hobby shop, they have tires for the front and tires for the rear. Can I just use road rages front and rear?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Wild YFZ 450

u can get 2.2s for the front and back but make sure u get one set for frotns and one set for rear...mostly any 2.2 rim should fit nothing in the tires its rim front rims can spin freely with the bearings and rear has a hex for the drive shafts to spin it ya if u want u can use any combonation of tires