Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

expensive mistake

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 01:09 PM
fastfurious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default expensive mistake

hi all just got my fusion 21 very fast car but unless u have a completely flat surface it is useless so i am selling it to buy a menace 4x4 are these ok to take of road i.e fields couple of jumps ect if not what do you recomend cheers all just dont want to make the same mistake again

fusion is crap [:@]

Old 04-01-2007, 09:13 PM
angus67

Default RE: expensive mistake

if you want offroad 4x4, then monster truck, but kinda slow. I have a jato 3.3, very fast on street, great basher, but its 2 wheel drive
Old 04-02-2007, 08:32 AM
davenraithatha

the menace is a decent truck for off road, and i jump mine all the time. but if u run it in long grass(taller than the truck itself) then it will get stuck. Apart from that is good both off road and on. Plus its quick and the 4WD rules!!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:58 AM
jude26
My Feedback: (1)

Menace for sure.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Brent07

I had a menace and honestly if i your looking for a 4x4 that will be in the dirt more then the street i wouldn't get a menace, the truck seemed like it wanted to be driven more on road then off. Mine would always seem like it was more fun to drive on the street. If you wanted a true off-road truck i would look at other options, a monster truck would be a good idea, and there are a lot of nice hop-up'd ones in the ads section of this website.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Ziggmiester

Yea, I agree with the MT notion. If you want to drive exclusively off-road, MT is the way to go. If you're driving both, then you have to decide if you want to go faster with an ST, or be able to go in taller grass with an MT. If you think you might be really into bashing hard...let me introduce you to the HPI Savage forum...

-Ziggy