Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

firestorm

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:22 PM
dirtdemon8989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default firestorm

hey guys well I decided to get back into r/c once again and I have just barelly started to look at r/c's again and found that prices went up and new ones have came out and what not then I came across the firestorm it seemed really cheap so I was wondering if anybody couldgive me some insite on this truck what they thought how it handles on the ground and in the air what the speed is like ect if it breaks easy and what not
Old 04-10-2007, 01:46 AM
bjc617

Default RE: firestorm

from what i have heard it is a really good truck for the price. I am in the same boat as you i am thinking on getting one soon
Old 04-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Ryszard99

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NgXS8VHLWZQ

Deffo. get this car! As you can see from the vid, is durable. And i can say it's very stable!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Rallye_10t

i say go for it i've had a firestorm for about 3 months now and it's been great no problems so far well worth the money i'd say
Old 04-10-2007, 12:27 PM
rdt45

I really like my Firestorm so far. It handles great and has gobs of power out of the turns.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
ajhawley

mine is not so great on cornering but like rdt45 says it has loads of power so far i have had new bulk head , servo saver, top deck, (yes it was a bad smash) now am just looking how to fit a clutch spring as i dont want to do owt wrong lol
but i must say its a top car
Old 04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
sapper ion

Mine corners great, runs awesome, fast, and is very durable. Nothing has happened so far due to crashes including a Charcle Grill pole. Make sure you look at more then just that video on youtube to get an Idea of what the firestorm can do
Old 04-11-2007, 10:33 AM
jbutera

I have had mine for a week just about. I have taken it off plenty of jumps with a lot of crashes and it still works great. The engine is powerful so in soft stuff you will have to watch your trigger finger or you will be doing a lot of burnouts. This truck is the best one out there for its pice I recommend that you buy it. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!