Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Rear MT2 pipe

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:52 AM
DJ-Bolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear MT2 pipe

hey, i got an mt2 a while back and im lukin to upgrade to a tuned pipe... ive seen pics and vids of rear exhausts but i cnt find any anywer has any1 any ideas of a name or link????
Old 06-09-2007, 02:50 PM
grbxtony

Default RE: Rear MT2 pipe

i am wondering the same thing but i do know that WWW.RDLOGICS.COM has lots of rear pipes for lots of different vehicles except the mt2. i am guessing they made a few mods and made a rear savage exhaust custom fit to thier mt2
Old 06-09-2007, 02:54 PM
DJ-Bolo

I found these guys 2day http://www.tsais.com/ they do am mt2 kit inc all u need 4 it
Old 06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
grbxtony

awesome! idk though if the power gain is better than a tuned side pipe...
Old 06-10-2007, 06:02 PM
djheptic

there is a very big power gain. check out my gallery for pictures of my mt2 fitted with the tsais nito devil rear exhaust
Old 06-10-2007, 07:11 PM
grbxtony

wow that is awesome...i think it would get damaged though the way i drive...lol i am crazy...i love to do high speed runs on dirt and it usaully breaks so i am realacing parts with alluminum all the time...so far new c-hubs and hex nuts i think the next think is gonna be shock towers
Old 06-11-2007, 09:05 AM
DJ-Bolo

Just looken there djheptic ic ure in the UK so i take it tsais deliver here sweet
Old 06-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Grantothismo

DJ-Bolo,

I would stay away from the rear exaust. If you do any hop-ups, like the sway bars - you can't run it in the rear the pipe gets in the way. Also, the shock hits the header pipe and restricts the shock. I would recommend a good side pipe and you will not have those problems. Also, if you lawn dart it on the back you will plug it up and cut out the engine.

I loved the look of it - but hated its function.

I still have mine in the box - just PM me and I can sell you mine - only been used once. I went back to my THS exaust and love it. Great power and response with none of the problem I just posted.

Thanks,
Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 AM
murawskiallen

i love my tsais devil pipe but i heard that the THS is a bit better
Old 06-11-2007, 05:26 PM
djheptic

ORIGINAL: Grantothismo

DJ-Bolo,

I would stay away from the rear exaust. If you do any hop-ups, like the sway bars - you can't run it in the rear the pipe gets in the way. Also, the shock hits the header pipe and restricts the shock. I would recommend a good side pipe and you will not have those problems. Also, if you lawn dart it on the back you will plug it up and cut out the engine.

I loved the look of it - but hated its function.

I still have mine in the box - just PM me and I can sell you mine - only been used once. I went back to my THS exaust and love it. Great power and response with none of the problem I just posted.

Thanks,
well ive never had the problem of the header getting in the way of the shock. I do not think tsais would design something which does not function properly on the car. Ive landed on the rear end so many times ive lost count. and most of the time its a VERY HARD landing lol :P. The only thing i broke was the exhaust coupler. It split.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Grantothismo

djheptic,

Don't get me wrong - it is a very nice exaust, but running against the UMT they hit me pretty hard and I split the silicon coupler one time, bent the mounting bracket and could not run the rear sway bar. For me it just didn't work out as I had hoped.

Still nice - I just decided to go back to the side exaust.