Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

os .18tz or .18cvr

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
magic extra 21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default os .18tz or .18cvr

i have a losi xxxnt and was wondering which of these engines would be best for dirt oval racing and also will these engines bolt up right up with no mods and will the drivetrain hold up.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Oliver_Klozov

Default RE: os .18tz or .18cvr

the tz has alot more power so if it was up to me i would use the 18 cv-r for more control on dirt either of these engines will have tonnes of power the cv-r makes my rc10gt do donuts and wheelies like theres no tomorrow and can hit speeds of 82 km/h with my offroad gears on 17/ 64 my onroad gears 24/56 i have hit 90 km/h then i have to back off b\c i run out of room. They should bolt right on with no mods and your dif/ tranny will hold up as long as you maintain it..
Old 08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
ferrarimk13

Default RE: os .18tz or .18cvr

dirt oval doesnt exactly need the most hp so id say go with the CV-R since its more controllable, and probably a rotary carb for better low end