Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

xxx-nt with O.S. .12 CV-RX ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:53 AM
RC Flight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xxx-nt with O.S. .12 CV-RX ?

Hey guys, i run into a problem with my xxxnt. i would like to put a O.S. 12 CV-RX into it but im not sure what clutch, clutch bell, mount ect i need to install. can anyone help me out here?? with the engine just sitting in the truck it looks like there isnt much space for a clitch and bell and all to fit. i think i will need a motor mount that will have my engine slide more over the side of the chassis..? any help would be great! thanks

Jakub
Old 08-30-2007, 10:31 AM
sS(psycho)Ss

Default RE: xxx-nt with O.S. .12 CV-RX ?

use the stock ones... my fits just fine
Old 08-30-2007, 04:53 PM
RC Flight

thnx, so to be sure here.. the OS .12 CV RX will fit the xxx-nt with the stock motor mount, xxx-nt clutch? what is the biggest pinion/bell teeth will fit?? what is a good all around tooth #??

thanks
Old 08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
sS(psycho)Ss

yes the stock engine mount and clutch system will be a direct fit well atleast mine does.... dunno about the gearing but i got the stock setup right now
Old 08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
RC Flight

thanks, the stock mount seems to work. the pull cord is about 2mm lower then the chassis hanging over the edge but i guess thats normal. also im not sure what fly wheel to buy for the xxx-nt clutch pads and spring http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...hoe-%26/Detail ???. im not sure why losi didnt make a flywheel for the xxx-nt.... any help would be great! thanks

Jakub
Old 08-31-2007, 06:38 AM
rclynx

If you shoot them a direct e-mail or call them on the toll free contact number they will give you a part number. Losi is not the only one that makes it hard to find the flywheel[:@]
Old 08-31-2007, 11:30 AM
RC Flight

Thanks rclynx. i called them and i was told to use this http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...-dsh-NT/Detail

is anyone here useing this flywheel on your OS .12 CV RX ??? will the xxxnt clutch work with it? http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...hoe-%26/Detail .

also, are these bearings for the clutch bell or the slipper clutch??? doea the bell include the bearings in it? i would like to be sure before i make the order. thanks

Jakub
Old 09-02-2007, 03:41 AM
alexandreibanez

Well if you go to http://www.teamlosi.com/pdfs/xxxnt_AD/PRICELIST.pdf and scroll a quarter way down to see the engine assembly so you know what part number you need. 2 - 1/4" x 3/8" clutch bearings is used in the clutch bell. I use a 18T Clutch bell and a Kevelar 51T spur gear and im happy with it for the track. I would just use stock parts for your engine, there is no need to go crazy trying to buy aftermarket parts and spending lots of money on it. I do that all the time and I find out that my stock stuff is just as good.

Let me know how that engine works out for ya, I just bought a .15 dynamite and threw a super charger on it.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:49 AM
rclynx

I would just use stock parts for your engine, there is no need to go crazy trying to buy aftermarket parts and spending lots of money on it. I do that all the time and I find out that my stock stuff is just as good.
A lesson well learned and more should pay attention to what you say[:-]
Old 09-02-2007, 03:30 PM
RC Flight

thanks. i looked at the exploded view and seen what i need as u said. everythings on order now. thnx for the help