Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

car to beet jato/rusty

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 08:02 PM
bbike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car to beet jato/rusty

hey guys, i mostly do planes but now that its getting colder, for some reason we switch to the cars. My buds all race the jato 3.3 and rusty 2.5, there both fast trucks and i owned a 2.5 rusty about a year ago, it was a nice truck. We are racing on gravel/sand (sandpaws are required) and just to be a poor sport, was wondering what would cream the crop. It seems that they don't get a whole lot of traction there and was looking at either a mt (dropped real low) or a 1/8 scale 4wd buggy. Both seem to be great racers. It seems that 4wd in any platform would be great. What do you guys suggest? Now i realize that the most importent thing in a race is the operator but if all were equal what would be fastest? thanks
Old 09-29-2007, 09:40 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: car to beet jato/rusty

Well if your asking for something other than a ST this is the wrong forum.

But anyways..I would choose a buggy or a truggy and a TTR ST-1, CEN Matrix TR will do great. For a MT I would definitely (took me for ever to spell that) buy a Savage X SS or a LST2.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:17 PM
bbike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, i realize i asked in the stadium truck forum, i did that on purpose, if i asked in either buggy or mt forums, every one from that forum would say that there truck is best. Im asking just to you guys who have gone against some of these trucks, you are the guys that know best. there are some decent rocks and stuff, sometimes fliping the jato and rusty, but nothing that i would be scared to face. any suggestions?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:33 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hpi mt or mt2 would outhandle them, put the os .18 cvrx to make it that much better (your still in the stadium truck class)