Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Not your typical "Which Stadium Truck" thread.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Not your typical "Which Stadium Truck" thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
TGreg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not your typical "Which Stadium Truck" thread.

Ok to start off, i am not a n00b. been running rc cars and trucks since i was 13, im twenty now. I know what im talking about (look at my post history). I raced eighth scale buggy two seasons ago and im trying to scale back to a less expensive form of racing. Currently selling my buggy ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190292766869 tell your friends).

Ok now to my question: I want to know more about the xxx-nt ad2 and the rc10gt2 fre. My main questions are what are their strengths, ive heard that the ad2 excels on smooth blue groove and it gets the wobbles on rutted tracks, and that the rc10gt2 is good all around and handles the ruts better. I know they are both strong, i know they are both similar, i know that they both break, i know that they both have weak spots. I know that there are those losi and AE fanboys out there, and i honestly dont wanna hear from you guys, no offense.

I wanna hear from the racers, who actually go to a track and race, not those ppl who have backyard tracks or bash. So if you race st's let me hear from you, i wanna know everything i can about these two trucks. Ill also read their threads too.

ps, if this becomes a flame war, ill demand that this thread gets locked.

Thx in advance guys
Old 03-11-2009, 06:24 PM
For_The_Win

Default RE: Not your typical "Which Stadium Truck" thread.

Yes please i wanna know also. im think of getting a GT2 also.. But i think losi is a tad bit stronger than associated. I know i see more Gt2s than the xxx-nt i dont know why..
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Chris_RC

You normally see more 1/10 AE's than Losi in racing just AE is just more popular in 1/10. I have the xxx-nt, while 2 of my friends had the gt plus. My xxx-nt was a little stronger, but the gt's were twitchy. They cahnged this with the GT2 making it easier to drive. I drove a AD2 once and it was much better than my sport. The quick cahnge wheels are a big plus. From what ive heard from people like Adam Drake, The AD2 has more rear traction but the GT2 has more steering. Both can be setup differently though.

My suggestion is just to get either an AD2 or GT2 FT on ebay NIP. I bet you can get the AD2 for aroound $280 as gas truck is DEAD. Your not going to find any other racers over on this section of the forum.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM
TGreg

alright bro thanks. sounds good