Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Nitrohobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please

hey guys ive been running my car for a while like this and its getting old. so i dont have full break i can never come to a full stop. i can get it to were it turns just fine but not stop. i have the spectrum dxm 2. and ive been going thur the programs on it but there's nothing for when i hit the break. only while the trigger is steady and thats at 125% still notthing. also when i do break its like a tinny twich it makes to do full break. any one know any thing about this radio system that im missing or could it be that my servo is not placed right so it runs out of room? idk help me please
Old 06-07-2009, 10:16 AM
GlassBullet
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Help please

it could be the servo, the linkage, or the radio, but probably one of the first two. what kind of car do you have, and how long has it been doing this for?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:43 AM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

have ya adjusted the brakes, slide the collar w/set screw? ... it could very well be your servo .. check that 1st, your radio setting ya want to go into are EPA try ncreasing them to like 125 of more also recheck your servo center and try readjusting you linkages
Old 06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Nitrohobo

nitro rustler started happening after i added the longer chasis. yeah ive set the break collar with that and some fuel line. but when i do this now the breaks just lock up when its in the middle lol. ive been working on it but yeah the epa wont let me do break it just does nutural