Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Resonator

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:02 AM
ThatRustyKid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Resonator

hey guys should i get a dual chamber resonatorfor my nitro rustler? It already has enough low end power and am now looking for some easy top end. I hear the resonator makes it go like 55 with the 2.5 is that true?

Old 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
djzachtyler
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Resonator

not too sure, but it definately helps my slayer stay wound up when it drops into second!
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
ThatRustyKid

Yea. I ended up buying the low end one cause they say that would help it more on the track. And the thing gets to top end in less than a second lol. its nice with all that power outta turns.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:46 PM
djzachtyler
My Feedback: (4)

yes, especially if you are racing, you want the instant power on the straights and the low end grunt to get that low end acceleration and make the hole shts when you can.. most tracks top end does you little good cuz you are having to turn by the time you get halfway there, lol...
Old 06-21-2009, 08:55 PM
MPevine11

i went single chamber on my 2.5 rustler only beacuse when i race it doesnt even toutch top speed, and it really helps accerlration around the corners.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:24 PM
rustler1882

ORIGINAL: ThatRustyKid

Yea. I ended up buying the low end one cause they say that would help it more on the track. And the thing gets to top end in less than a second lol. its nice with all that power outta turns.
Hey rustykid, where do u race in jersye with ur rustler? I'm close to NJ in NY
Old 06-26-2009, 07:27 PM
ThatRustyKid

I live in by the beach/pines. My whole neighborhood has buggies/truggys/STs and so we make tracks around here in the pines and they end up pretty sick. Just tell your freind to buy one and you guys can make a track. Just make a few little jumps and tight corners. Jumps we usually make out of hard packed clay. And landings we use fine dirt with some clay. For corners just hard packed dirt. Try that and your good.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
MonsterKawi314
My Feedback: (1)

If you're racing on the track stay with the low-end pipe. I was running the dual chamber on my 2.5 Jato, but it was more less for parking lot bashing, so I wanted more top-end. But like I said, if you're running at the track, you're running the right pipe as it stands right now.