Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

little kids

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 01:22 PM
asupervee72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default little kids

i understand the facination with seeing a little nitro car running but really get the f out of the way, if you saw one of your buddies comming towards a jump on thier bike it would be common sense to get out of the way. These retarded kids decided the best place to watch would be from the lip and landing of the jump i was hitting, so whats going to happen, well im going to get pissed and hit the jump anyways and try to jump it into you face, thanks for making me break a tie rod you retarded kids, if you fit the description of one of these moron kids use some common sense and MOVE!!!!!! if the were over 18 they wo,uld be cathing a left hook
Old 07-11-2009, 01:28 PM
HJJFFFAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: little kids

Angry man is angry. Really dude, just tell them to move out of the way. Either way it's only a turnbuckle.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:31 PM
asupervee72

i dont care about the part. its a two dollar piece, i care about how dumb some people can be
Old 07-11-2009, 02:57 PM
bink 138

just get all Kyle Gas on em...

I'm not giving out free RC lessons today... wanna move back, you're kinda crampin my style.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:21 PM
HJJFFFAA

Come on guys they're little children! Just explain to them that you need them to watch from a distance.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
asupervee72

i know i sound like a cold hearted ass but i just had a 8 year old come watch me and he had enough smarts to get out of the way where as the 13 year old kids on bikes just sat there catching flies, california's schools are ranked 48 or something like that and now i see why, the kids are just dumb
Old 07-11-2009, 03:53 PM
HJJFFFAA

Oh. I thought these were like 5 and 6 year olds you were complaining about. Yea, the teenagers are mostly asshats.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Chris_RC

Where in California are you? I know in southern california there are good public schools and there are bad public schools.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:57 PM
asupervee72

san bernadino county, the high desert, if you are close to any of those i'll get more specific
Old 07-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Chris_RC

ORIGINAL: asupervee72

san bernadino county, the high desert, if you are close to any of those i'll get more specific
Yes I am familiar with that area, Yucca Valley, Joshusha Tree, Morongo?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:09 PM
asupervee72

im from hesperia, im assuming these kids go to ranchero middle school
Old 07-11-2009, 07:14 PM
bink 138

ORIGINAL: Chris_RC

Yes I am familiar with that area, Yucca Valley, Joshusha Tree, Morongo?
I think i might have discovered the problem...

Old 07-11-2009, 07:31 PM
asupervee72

well you can't just discover something and then not share the results. im soooooo curious
Old 07-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Chris_RC

im from hesperia, im assuming these kids go to ranchero middle school
There is a track in hesperia, Green Flag Raceway. might want to check it out. And just from the name of that middle school I can draw soo many conclusions.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:35 PM
bink 138

well you can't just discover something and then not share the results. im soooooo curious

sorry, i thought bolden big red font was enough...

""Yes I am familiar with that area, Yucca Valley, Joshusha Tree, Morongo?""

sorry... where are you from again... lol j/k

Old 07-11-2009, 07:49 PM
usa98030

Calm down man I've hit alot of people with my car!!! Its kind enteraning actually and its shows the IQ of people when they see a nitro car coming at them at around 50mph and a Brushless car coming at them at around 65
Old 07-11-2009, 11:13 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

Oh. I thought these were like 5 and 6 year olds you were complaining about. Yea, the teenagers are mostly asshats.
Thats funny,But true.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:22 PM
MonsterKawi314
My Feedback: (1)

I'm with supervee on this one. Only imagine this, I'm from New Orleans. We are ranked like 49th or 50th for schooling now. So, just imagine the level of intelligence I have to deal with everyday. As soon as they found out we had a track for this, they were all over it. And then they discovered that when were up high on the stands running the cars, that our own vehicles were unattended. And thus fair game for them to break-in and steal whatever they could from our cars and trucks. Oh yeah, I hate this city and state. And trust me, after 15 or 20 of them got decked in the face by a nitro, the word "move" was held in high regards from then on.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Steve Landron

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just tell them to move.

I've lived in Modesto Ca for 18 years and have seen kids come and go, they are all pretty much the same, drawn to the noise and smoke! I've taxied my planes and hovered my nitro Helis right out front of the house and all I do is tell them to get back. I usually have them in a small group just to my right so I can keep my eye on them. I'll admit there are times when you get that occational kid, but for the most part they always listen. Maybe it's because I fly helos and there is much more inherant danger involved and the kids get it. Try to foster their interest, this may be the only time they have been exposed to a cool hobby like ours.

Steve
[8D]
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Havoc1992

When i was out driving my havoc the other day with my uncle who has a riot, some kid stood right in front of me when i was landing from a jump. I was doing around 30mph and because i couldn't see i had a head on collision with my uncle's car. My front right wheel went flying down the park but luckily the only thing that broke was a steering arm but i still had a go at hte kid for pointlessly standing right in front of me [:@]
Old 07-12-2009, 05:08 AM
For_The_Win

i dont care about the part. its a two dollar piece, i care about how dumb some people can be
Im with you on that one man!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

i understand the facination with seeing a little nitro car running but really get the f out of the way, if you saw one of your buddies comming towards a jump on thier bike it would be common sense to get out of the way. These retarded kids decided the best place to watch would be from the lip and landing of the jump i was hitting, so whats going to happen, well im going to get pissed and hit the jump anyways and try to jump it into you face, thanks for making me break a tie rod you retarded kids, if you fit the description of one of these moron kids use some common sense and MOVE!!!!!! if the were over 18 they wo,uld be cathing a left hook

#1 - you are a "little kid"

#2 - tell your parents your young to own RC gear and have them sell it all .

#3 - have them move you to Texas or Oklahoma so you can learn a little respect.

#4 - beg RC universe to start a cars only website , if the FAA thinks that the airplane guys have the same mentality as is shown in the car forums on a daily basis we are doomed as RC pilots .

#5 - Go to your room .

Old 07-12-2009, 10:15 AM
jerkyface
My Feedback: (42)

i say just hit them.....i was running my all aluminum savage in front of my house and the kid across the street kept jumping over it i told him to stop like 5 times and he finally got hit right in the shin.....he made some funny noises and bled a little but he never did it again....lol
Old 07-12-2009, 12:04 PM
asupervee72

that gave me a good laugh, thanks. I had no idea this topic would see this much action and get this many people talking. I don't care to argue but Dan Mac Murray you fail to relize that by making that post you are no better than I.
1. Read the rules I'll post a copy of them here since you clearly couldn't find them

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks.!!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:15 PM
TheRCFlyer1

I have to completely agree with you. Kids today just don't give a crap because of how their parents raise them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.