Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Looking for some good skid plates/brush gaurds for firestorm 10t

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Looking for some good skid plates/brush gaurds for firestorm 10t

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 02:51 AM
shadowblade945

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for some good skid plates/brush gaurds for firestorm 10t

I have put about a gallon thorugh my new firestorm (still runnin' strong) but am looking for some metal skid plates/brush gaurds for bolth the front and rear. The plastic one on the front is all cut up and is starting to be a place that dirt and debris are collecting. I notaced in a lot of pictures people have a metal plate there and wondering were i can get one. I also want a metal plate that protects the battey box bottom, as its also starting to get cut and scarred. It seems alot of people just add a wheele bar there, tho my storm seems a bit wheelie shy. (though were i live there really is much pavement to try.)
Old 07-24-2009, 08:17 AM
hollow_point

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for some good skid plates/brush gaurds for firestorm 10t

new era racing is where u wanna look. i just put on my front upper and lower skidplates from them, as well as a front brush guard bumper and a wheelie bar. all quality stuff, especially if your looking to protect your truck. i got about 3 pieces up front that reinforces the whole front end, and not only is is functional, it looks good too. the wheelie bar is another cool product, and not only helps to keep the front wheels on the ground, but to protect the rear a bit too. acts like a rear skidplate.