RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Carry Case/Tool Box

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:22 PM
adrian.glover
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carry Case/Tool Box

Has anyone figured out a great way to store/carry their precious RC Truck? My wife has not approved of the RC as a permanent display item, so I need to stuff it into my storage locker, and it would be far more convenient if it were inside some type of box.. which would also have the secondary purpose of making it easier to transport to a field to bash in... anyone have a similar problem that found a solution?

Right now my best idea is to take the truck to Walmart/Canadian Tire and see if I can find a toolbox that I can cram it into.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:32 PM
FieroMan121
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Carry Case/Tool Box

they sell carrying bags for rc cars you could also buy one of those huge tool boxes on wheels they sell at places like home depot, lowes, harbor freight, etc
Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Montana Mike
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a tackle box for my parts and tools as well as a tote with a lid for my Rig and fuel can. works great for me and very portable and sealed form the elements. Plus when I get to wherever I am running I can use the tote with the lid on it as a table to do repairs if needed
Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 AM
crispyspa

I use a storage box for the car, truck, bump starter, controllers and fuel. I use a Plano tool box much like [link=http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Molding-858-21-Inch-Graphite/dp/B0009ZF7BI]this one[/link] for repair parts, batteries and tools.