Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Your thoughts on these 4x4's

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 01:53 AM
kaymella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your thoughts on these 4x4's

I am getting bored with my XXX-NT and am thinking about saving up for a another truck this time i want to jump into the 4x4 world. My two choices boil down to the Losi Ten T truggy and a HPI MT2 3.0!

I know for the price of the Ten T I could buy the MT2 and then some parts but the Losi is so innovative in my eyes and includeds a sick radio system with telemetry so I can know all my parameters and even have proof of my speed for my buds....What's your thoughts or suggestions? Any experience with the two?
Losi- $499.99
HPI- $329.99
Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Chris_RC

Default RE: Your thoughts on these 4x4's

You can get the TEN-T anywhere from $450 to $410. I think Overdrive RC has it for $430.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 AM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

tenT definately over any HPI ... the mt trucks are prone to breaking a-arms and other various bugs in the design ... not bashin on the HPI guys, just sayin we sell a ton of a-arms for the mt and mt2
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: MCSRacing

tenT definately over any HPI ... the mt trucks are prone to breaking a-arms and other various bugs in the design ... not bashin on the HPI guys, just sayin we sell a ton of a-arms for the mt and mt2
sure if you handed those same guys the tenT you would be selling equal ammount or more for the tenT
sounds like the MT owners that you see need to learn to not hit curbs
only bug I've seen was the old MT1 chassis was a bit too thin and prone to bending from the torque of the motor, but the MT2 G3's is a fair bit thicker and shouldn't tweak

btw own a mt2 only issue witha mt2 is the front knuckle likes to strip out, but a $15 one from GPM fixes that. once i swapped that I've had no issues with the stock parts. I've crashed mine full throttle into curbs, clipped a tree etc and my arms are perfectly fine still
Old 02-24-2010, 07:42 PM
kaymella

Well I just bought a MT2....I ordered express delivery but Towerhobbies says it won't be here til monday the 1st... that blows