RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Nitro Stadium Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-nitro-stadium-trucks-243/)
-   -   looking for a stadium truck... not much experience (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-nitro-stadium-trucks-243/6227369-looking-stadium-truck-not-much-experience.html)

rclynx 08-23-2007 09:50 PM

RE: looking for a stadium truck... not much experience

I have a question.......How does the jato 3.3 do on grass????????
A lot better than most people[&:]

Snaut Rocket 08-23-2007 10:46 PM

Im really serious aboout some one making a st chart. showing the specs of all the name brand cars out there. That way we donyt get these threads 3 times a weak.

FastNeasy 08-24-2007 02:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Snaut Rocket

Im really serious aboout some one making a st chart. showing the specs of all the name brand cars out there. That way we donyt get these threads 3 times a weak.
That would be a good idea :eek:

Foxy 08-24-2007 05:52 AM

Someone, eh, Snaut Rocket? I don't see anyone holding you back. ;) Seriously though, if 'someone' feels like making one, it must be complete, factual and not based on opinion, I will consider stickying it. Just so you all know though, it won't stop these types of threads appearing every other day.

grbxtony 08-24-2007 01:36 PM

do it anyway snaut rocket cause then you can just reply to every one of these dang "which truck" threads.

angus67 08-25-2007 11:25 AM

make one for tires too. and servos and springs, shocks, wich sites have best deals, wich sites charge an arm and aleg for shipping...............etc,. Wow, what a wonderful person you are, snaut rocket! to have volunteer your time and effort!:D. I cant wait to see your charts.! lol

angus67 08-25-2007 11:26 AM

lol

rufus2000 08-26-2007 03:10 PM

Another great option is the hotbodies lightning stadium 10

I just love this truck, looks great and construction is awesome. Very thought and feels like a 1/8.

That or the MT2 would be my choices, as they're both 4wd so for beginners very easy to control.

check out the following thread

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5279759/tm.htm

jatoracing33 08-26-2007 03:23 PM

jatos suck PERIOD!!!!!! great in a straight line and for goofin around with, but if you want to turn make sure you have an area 100ft wide cuz youll need that much. you can trust me from experience. o yea the stock brakes suck too

twomanytoys 08-26-2007 03:46 PM

Jato,

There must be something really wrong with your Jato because mine turns on a dime and I have never had a problem stopping. I just had mine at the track yesterday and it did awsome. Alot of people were asking about my truck because they have not seen any on the track and were surprised on how well it did. I also have some more goodies on the way and I will be ready to race. The owner of the hobby shop that I go to races a Jato and a Revo and does really well with both.

jatoracing33 08-26-2007 04:58 PM

no...you just got the jato on steroids cuz no body elses turn. the stock brakes are fine till bout the end of break in then they wear out. yes, you can do the brake mod, but they still suck. and the stock a arms snap like twigs. im guessing your jato is nowhere near stock.

twomanytoys 08-26-2007 08:48 PM

The first mod I did was rpm arms because I knew they were weak. Not that I have broken a stock arm but i have read that with a good hit they will break. As for turning the owner at the hobby shop set my steering up and it turns really good. Once I finish getting the rest of my parts on I will post pics and what I did. Right now it does really good on the track but I just need to tweek it a little more. My motor is being sent out tomarrow to get some work done so I should have it back by the weekend.

jatoracing33 08-26-2007 09:02 PM

just to let you know it takes a head on hit with a mailbox at like 30mph to break the stock a arms...i found that out not too long ago. back on topic...if you gonna bash get a mt2 cuz you just cant beat 4wd

twomanytoys 08-26-2007 09:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a basher. A highly modded T maxx with a Picco .21 big block. The Jato is for racing. I also have my drifter/street racer. Its a 4wd rs4 with an os15.