Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies
Reload this Page >

Where can I get pactra paint for my airbrush

Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Where can I get pactra paint for my airbrush

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 01:11 AM
joelegoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get pactra paint for my airbrush

I have an Iwata Eclipse airbrush. The airbrush I use is awsome. I am a real pro with my brush and been painting for 10 years. Any ways I picked up the art of building HPI race cars and my favorite thing to do is paint those bodies. Sometimes I paint bodies just to paint them. But I use pactra spay cans to paint the bodies and special tools to trim the body. You can only mask so much. Usually I can make a car many different colors but I can't do custom designs. I like o free hand with my brush and I can make the smallest details with my brush .I am having a hard time finding paint for my airbrsuh. Does anyone know where I can get this airbrush paint so I can go all out on my bodies? Also does it come already mixed or do I have to thin it? What is the ratio and what thinner do you use? Thanks., Joe
Old 08-18-2003, 06:45 AM
TikiKustoms

Default Where can I get pactra paint for my airbrush

you can probably order it online somewhere. there are also other brands/kinds of paint too. im sure if you have airbrushed before you already know this. some other paints used are faskolor(water based), createx auto air (also water based), and i am just about to start using house of kolor automotive urethane. so there are a pretty good selection of different kinds of paint if you cant find the one type you are looking for. hope this helps. drew
Old 08-24-2003, 12:04 PM
dbow
My Feedback: (1)

Default Pactra

You can grab all your favorite pactra colors at Towerhobbies.com

Dbow