Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

where can i get a custom body?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 03:57 AM
MrShinyPig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can i get a custom body?

So does anyone know where i can get a body like a police car, painted with LEDs and bullbar on front? I seen few old ones on ebay that ended they look pretty nice, just cant find anywhere that does any sort of custom stuff like this
Also replica cars like fast and furious replica shells, i cant seem to find this either... If i cant find i guess i gotta make it myself, just i wouldnt know where to start on stuff like bullbars? I know there are exhausts and spoilers and that but i have yet to see a bullbar for the front of the car
Old 01-06-2014, 07:39 PM
9five9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pre-finished bodies are hard to find because they aren't in a high demand. Most people like to paint their own. You could get just about any car body, paint it black and white and have yourself a cop car. As far as the bull bar, You'll want a chassis mounted bumper if you want it to be functional. Not sure if you'll find the look you're going for, but maybe there's a truck bumper that would work if you gave it a little persuasion. Trial and error is one of the best parts of this hobby. Try something out, if it doesn't work, make it work.