Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies
Reload this Page >

I would like some decals on my rc body, can i make them at home with the computer??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

I would like some decals on my rc body, can i make them at home with the computer??

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 02:58 PM
RCbandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I would like some decals on my rc body, can i make them at home with the computer??

does anyone has some suggestions about making decals???(im a beginner)
Old 05-17-2004, 04:36 PM
JamesJenkins

Default RE: I would like some decals on my rc body, can i make them at home with the computer??

Hey, Most of my decals came with my car but ive also made afew of my own on the computer. I just found high quality pictures/decals and printed them on photo quality paper (they look better than on normal paper) and stuck them onto the body with sticky backed plastic. I think they look ok although they dont look as good as the brought decals.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:52 AM
RCbandit

Default RE: I would like some decals on my rc body, can i make them at home with the computer??

ok thnx
Old 05-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Mastec

Yes you can. Just need to get the decal paper for your printer.

[link]http://www.beldecal.com/agent.cgi?agent=10400&page=model_decals.cfm[/link]
Old 05-25-2004, 03:30 AM
rileyrat

Another idea is to get a design that you like and take it to an import tuner shop. Most of them either have someone in shop or someone near by that will make vinyl decals for you. There is a booth at one of the malls here that does this stuff and I'm gonna get the to make somedecals for my new Supra body I'm setting up for night driving.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:16 AM
vge

I make vinyl decals scale for rc's. Check out some of my creations. PM me and we can work something out.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:18 AM
vge

more of my decals
Old 05-25-2004, 08:19 AM
vge

here is some of my custom masking.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:21 AM
vge

this is the graphic on my Honda Civic. Same Graphic I put on my Nirtro 4-Tec
Old 05-25-2004, 08:22 AM
vge

Scaled Down
Old 05-25-2004, 08:29 AM
vge

If anyone wants some decals made. Drop me a PM. I usually charge $10 per sheet. Each sheet will contain any (4) decals scaled down. Shipping depends on how fast you want them. I will send you a catalog of what I have and you can pick from it.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:21 AM
vge

BTW guys I will ship decals anywhere.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Speedmunkey
Banned

Can your $10 sheet be my own designs? I have the stuff worked out, just no vinyl cutter.
Old 05-28-2004, 07:50 AM
vge

as long as they are single color designs. thats no problem.