Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Bob Dively LMF

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 02:00 PM
michelob78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bob Dively LMF

I recently bought some Bob Dively liquid masking film, problem is the UPS guy left the package on front porch and it froze slightly. The bottle says "do not freeze". Anybody ever used this stuff after it froze? I warmed it under hot water as soon as I discovered the package. Think it will still work OK?
Old 12-22-2005, 07:04 PM
voodoo
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Bob Dively LMF

well that was pretty nice of them to leave it outside....lol

you can try it....if it didnt freeze all the way through i wouldnt think there would be a problem, but i dont know for sure.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Ricsteez

If it didnt freeze totally you MIGHT be alright. I had a bottle shipped in that thouroughly froze and it looked like milk that had been WAYYYYYYYYY past its used by date,seperated and chunky. If yours doesnt look like this you may be lucky.

Rich
Old 03-07-2006, 10:48 AM
s2flyer
My Feedback: (1)

Bob Dively Liquid Masking Film will seperate if frozen. It will look like tapioca and smell really bad(rotten oatmeal). It can not be saved at this point. If it doesnt stink and it doesnt have chunks in it you might still be able to use it. Try it on something that doesnt matter first to be sure it still works.
Bill Stevick
Bob Dively Models, owner
Old 03-08-2006, 02:43 PM
xacdesigns

I LOVE Bob Dively LMF, but it stinks regardless of being good or bad!

ORIGINAL: s2flyer

Bob Dively Liquid Masking Film will seperate if frozen. It will look like tapioca and smell really bad(rotten oatmeal). It can not be saved at this point. If it doesnt stink and it doesnt have chunks in it you might still be able to use it. Try it on something that doesnt matter first to be sure it still works.
Bill Stevick
Bob Dively Models, owner