Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

i need a special body painted

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 03:33 PM
ziiaad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need a special body painted

hello everyone i need a special body painted and i need a great painter to do it for me but not anytime soon i want a traxxas slash body with a mossy oak paint scheme and clear windows with various mossy oak, real tree, browning, etc. logos on it, can anyone do this???
Old 02-20-2009, 02:35 AM
ArloRogers
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: i need a special body painted

Given a picture to go by I can. The pic needs to be of the design that you would like the car to look like. for best results buy a precut body with mounting holes already drilled or mark the exact location for the holes so that I can drill them first before painting. I would like to see the pic before pricing the job.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:30 PM
willy099

Default RE: i need a special body painted

I have mossy oak type internal decals they are 8 1/2 x 11 they look real close to the origanls I have the forest floor type and the real tree type that looks like brush they are 13.00 a sheet also have the logos . and they will come with directions on using them on lexan bodies. and 7.50 for a logo sheet 4 x 5 and 4.95 for postage. email me at willy099@c-4-electronics-and hobbies.com i will send you a picuture of the sheet to see if it is what you are looking for.