Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Arrie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hi all. I have a paternship that fly's perfectly in a straight line and does everything well , but if I do a big contoled loop the plain turn to the right and falls out of the straight line when it is vertical on it's own. The SG is fine and there is plenty power as well.

Arrie
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25410.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	284477  
Old 06-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Pattern freak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help

If you can give a better explanation of what the plane is doing it would be better!!!!!.

Normally in all looping maneuvers you will have to give just a little right rudder to compensate for the engine torque issues.

If it turns to the right when the transition of the loop begins,it could be that your lateral balance is not good,the right wing is heavy.

It could also be that your elevator halves are not in line with each other,the right elevator half is more up than the left half thus acting like a aileron.
Check and see if they are in line with each other.

It could also be that you have too much right thrust,but if your vertical lines are straight that`s not the problem.

That`s a nice patternship trainer you`ve got there keep flying it till it can`t fly no more.

I hope this helps.
Greg.
www.arubarcclub.com
Old 06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Gregg G
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help

It could also be that your ailerons aren't sealed.
Gregg G