Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Fort Worth Vintage Pattern contest

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Fort Worth Vintage Pattern contest

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 04:28 PM
LS171Malibu
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fort Worth Vintage Pattern contest

Hello guys. I made a post awhile back mentioning a pattern contest I am hosting at the Fort Worth Thunderbirds r/c club at Lake Benbrook on 3-30-08. As the preparations are being made I thought I would ask for one little favor. If you are planning on attending it would help tremendously if you would open the pre-registration form attached, fill it out, and email or fax it to me. The link will take you to our club forum where I posted the form in a word file that you can type in your info. (RCU will not support that format)

[link=http://fwthunderbirds.org/logbook/index.php?topic=328.0]Link to form [/link]

I am hosting this as an interest getter for SPA in hopes of chartering a N Tx SPA, and am allowing all planes to be used as the focus is on the event and not the planes this time around. This is my first rodeo, but our club has a long tradition in many types of competition and events, and I will have a lot of help. Anyone that has been to, and or flown in, an SPA event could be of great assistance. I have read the rules, and flown the patterns, but there still are a few questions left on the table.

Registration opens at 9:00 (15.00 Lunch inc.) Fly at 10:00. SPA sequences. Show your AMA card to park gate attendee for free admission to park. Feel free to email or call me with any questions.

Blake Arnold
817-825-1699
[email protected]