Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Modifying Futaba 6ex to Fly- Dream 2.4GHz

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 12:44 AM
idazhaohui

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modifying Futaba 6ex to Fly- Dream 2.4GHz

I used Fly-Dreams 2.4G V3 version DIY, it is modular, modified easily, and add positive and negative pulse, no matter what remote, as long as it is PPM ,generally can be modified. <o></o>I want to share it with everyone.

Modified steps:
1,Install the operating panel
The panel consists of two push-button switches and an LED. One switch is for Bind Mode. The other is for low-power Range Test Mode. The LED is red and green.

2, Find a place for the DIY Module
A good location is often under the RF circuit board

Solder the three wires to the transmitter circuit board
Finding the PPM signal is sometimes difficult, but often another hobbyist has already done it for you. Search the Internet to find module installations for your transmitter or contact Fly Dream technicians for help.
<o></o>

The module will operate on 6-18 volts. Generally positive battery voltage is easy to find, for example at the switch. Ground is available at many points on the circuit board and generally uses a black wire.<o></o>

, Assemble, inspect and test. <o></o>

If you have questions,contact me .

The pictures show a Futaba 6EX modified with a Fly Dream DIY Module

location of operation panel fixed

location of operation panel fixed<o></o>

location of DIY fixed

DIY back onto the Velcro

location three line

Internal overview

Original power RF version removed

photo IS-4R and 6ex after modifying

Compact DIY