Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

my transmiter wont work

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 05:47 PM
clarkee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my transmiter wont work

hi i have an Acoms Technisport V5 wheel transmitter and for some odd reason it will only take the origenal crystals when i got it and now the transmitter xtail has brocken and now i cant use it nor my nitro rc car cause i have no other tranmitter any help please
Old 02-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my transmiter wont work

ORIGINAL: clarkee

hi i have an Acoms Technisport V5 wheel transmitter and for some odd reason it will only take the origenal crystals when i got it and now the transmitter xtail has brocken and now i cant use it nor my nitro rc car cause i have no other tranmitter any help please
clarkee,

Are you telling us that a replacement xtal does not work ?

How do you know the xtal is broken ?

Zor

Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
clarkee

the original xtail legs have accully came out of the xtail body i dont know how and ive tried the exact same freqency crystals as the origenals but they dont seem to work
Old 02-05-2011, 07:52 AM
wcmorrison
My Feedback: (2)

What caused the crystal to break?  Whatever caused the crystal to break probably did severe damage to something else in the tranny.  Best bet is to send it off to a repair shop for repairs.  No telling what ever else is wrong, like broken filters, snap wires, etc.

Chip
Old 02-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: clarkee

the original xtail legs have accully came out of the xtail body i dont know how and ive tried the exact same freqency crystals as the origenals but they dont seem to work
Hello darkee,

I now understand that the xtal housing had lost its legs .and another xtal plugged in did not make the transmitter work.

It becomes a troubleshooting situation and I do not know your conditions to do that.

It might be wise to consider acquiring some new electronics and take advantage of new technology.

Zor