Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9C 7 Servo GP Extra 300S Configuration

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 07:39 PM
norbe
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C 7 Servo GP Extra 300S Configuration

Hi,
I am setting up the radio for a Extra 300S and this plane has 2 aleron servos ( not much problem) 2 Elevator servos (not much problem eather) 2 rudder (BIG PROBLEM) and a trottle. I can't figure out how to conect the 2 rudder servos wothout using a Y harness. Is there some way to do that? The radio is a 9CAP and the reciever a 149DP I am also wonderind what is the use of using the elevators that move like alerons... Is there some benefit for that or is it just used in very special manuvers (in normal flight should that endanger the planes stability)?
Thanks.
By the way I already looked at the manual and the futaba web site and can't seem to find anything about a dual rudder servo configuration.
Old 08-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Giant Scale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C 7 Servo GP Extra 300S Configuration

Don't worry..if the servos are push-pull configuration use a y-harness(my 35% giles is set up like this) if you are using pull-pull just use a matchbox.
I am also wonderind what is the use of using the elevators that move like alerons
These are called ailevators and they make the plane roll very tight.