Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

10C Knife edge mix with two elevator servos

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 04:06 PM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 10C Knife edge mix with two elevator servos

I actually found the explanation for how to do this in another thread (see below). I created this one because I didn't find a thread for the 10C and they are the same problem/solution. This thread may make it easier for people to find it when they search for the 10C.

In a nut shell, to do a rudder to elevator pmix with two elevator servos, you first need to turn the link off in the elevator pmix. Then turn on the link in the rudder to elevator pmix. Then go back and turn on the link in the elevator pmix. Sounds goofy but if you don't do the linking in that that order, the 2nd elevator half doesn't respond to the knife edge mix. What's weird is the link will disappear from the rudder to elevator pmix but it will work now. Read more below if you wish.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_47...tm.htm#4746894