Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec flash 4 or 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 08:03 AM
rjbarthel
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec flash 4 or 5

Hi Im looking for any info on pros and cons or even if the flash 4or 5 is worth buying ! I like all my hitec stuff !! but have not seen or herd anything about the flash units !! I have a 9CAP for most all my stuff ! But I am looking to replace a couple skyports and a focus III fm !! with a flash so i can use it for my scooter and zagi and my old kadet LT 40 .. And a radio for my kids to use ! I want sevral features like digital trims and model memory,expo,end pointmixing and reversing !! to me the flash 4 has everything im looking fo and nothing more for under $150 !! all units are running on the same channel so one trans with be fine !! I just figure I can get down to maintaining fewer battries !! and maybe a few more nice features for my kids and of corse me too !! I totaly love my 9CAP !!!!!!!But I still need 2 trans for us to fly with (kids radio ) !! thanks for any input on these radios !!
Old 12-26-2002, 07:39 AM
bsponsler
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec flash 4 or 5

I have been using using a Flash 5x for three years and just received a Futaba 9CAP for Christmas. I have been very happy with the flash system as it has all of the functions you talked about, and would make an excellent radio for your kids. It was my first computer radio and I have never had a problem with it. The dual rates and expo rates are very easy to set up, 5 model memory, and there are several pre-programmed mixes available, but it does not have any user programmable mixes.