Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

What transmitter recomended me?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 AM
aaviles
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What transmitter recomended me?

Hi, After six years inactive in RC Airplane, i think decide return back, when sell all my equipment the new technology of synthetized was the news, today after six years its Normally Its use.

Ok i finding a goog Transmitter my last experince was JR XP8103. I see that some people today sale used JR 10X heli version in good prices, this version can be used for airplane? Can be change to synthethized module?
Im not have experinse whit futaba. I cant talk noting about they.

I need fed back. To choose from JR,Futaba,Spektrum etc. My goal its airplane flying another One
Old 01-15-2012, 09:50 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default RE: What transmitter recomended me?

It's all about 2.4ghz now, and a new issue is that the transmitters and receivers have to be the same brand. If you are used to JR radios the JR 9503 should be a good fit for you. It is 9 channels and has a few extra features compared to the 8103. Spektrum and JR use the same signal codes, so you can use the less expensive Spektrum receivers in your 4-7 channel planes and also use the "bind and fly" planes with a JR transmitter.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: What transmitter recomended me?

ORIGINAL: aaviles
I see that some people today sale used JR 10X heli version in good prices, this version can be used for airplane? Can be change to synthethized module?
The 10X heli version can be used for airplanes, BUT it has fixed programming for helicopters, it does not have airplane programs. I have a 10X that I use for my helicopters and I use it with a Spektrum module and a XPS module. Have not had a problem.

Spanish translation:
El radio 10X (H) se puede usar en aviones, pero el radio no tiene programacion de aviones. La programacion es fija para helicopteros. Si sabes como usar la programacion de helicopteros en un avion sin causar problemas, entonces es un quitao. Si no sabes programar el radio, entonces te aconsejo que busques otro modelo. Yo tengo un 10X (H) y lo uso con el modulo de Spektrum para 2.4, y el modulo de XPS para 2.4. No he tenido problemas con ninguno de ellos.

Saludos desde Kansas.

Rafael