Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Best price for a HiTec flight Kit? Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 04:52 AM
ND_newbie
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best price for a HiTec flight Kit? Suggestions?

Evening, RC'ers. I'm in the market for another flight kit, to go with my Flash5X xmitter. Nothing too fancy, but I need the usual receiver, and prefer the HS425BB servos. Battery, switch harness are also needed.

ServoCity has a flight pack for $119.23, with the above items, and free shipping, of course.

Tower has a similar setup for 99.99, but by the time I buy the crystal, and add shipping, I'm back up to 116.98.

I'm curious if anyone knows a site which sells this type of configuration for less money. My closest hobby shop is over a hundred miles away, and they don't appear too interested in dealing.

I talked to one person who mentioned Global, but I haven't talked with them yet.

Any ideas would be helpful, and appreciated. As someone mentioned in a thread about a Futaba 9C radio, a buck's a buck, and that applies to my budget as well as anyone.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Mitchell Schaff
Williston, North Dakota
Old 08-28-2003, 05:14 AM
Aeromodeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best price for a HiTec flight Kit? Suggestions?

119.00 for the Hitec flight pack with 4 dual ball bearing servos is a good deal.............
Any less and I'd think it would be damaged.....
For the price the Hitec can't be beat.................