Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 7C question

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 04:29 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 7C question

I recently purchased a 7C radio and have pretty much figured it out with the help of the manual that came with it. But I haven't figured out the third line of the opening screen. On the left of that line, the current voltage appears. Mine right now is at 10.6 volts. To the right of that is what appears to be a clock, now showing 5H14 with the "H" flashing. I assume that is a clock of some sort but I can't find any reference to it in the manual and I can't figure out what it is telling me or how to set/reset it. Can someone more familiar with this radio advise me what that is? Thanks
Old 02-20-2013, 05:03 PM
DougV

Default RE: Futaba 7C question

IIRC that's the system timer. The TIMER display shows the system timer. This shows the time the unit has been in use. To reset this timer press the down cursor key from the main screen. Then when that is blinking press the dial until it resets. Many modelers use this timer to keep track of how long the radio has been on since last charge.

Hope that helps,
Doug.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:25 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Futaba 7C question

Thanks Doug. I have now set it back to zero and knowing how to do that, can make it a useful tool. Thanks again