Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

ganging servo's

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 10:15 PM
FokkerD7
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ganging servo's

I would like to know the best way to gang 2 servo's for elevator in 1/3 scale bip. some say just hoke them up on center with ball link. another one said get a match box. I seen a synchronizer that might wotk. I will be using a Futaba 10c and also have a new 14sg that I could use also. any help would be appreciated. thanks for your time
Old 12-04-2013, 03:31 AM
DougV

If it was me...I'll be using that 14SG, go to the function menu and assign both servos to channels 1and 2 or 5 and 6 to the elevator servos.
I also have a Extra 260 with 2 elevator servos using the default channels 2 and 7 I think and it works just fine.

Doug

Last edited by DougV; 12-04-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:42 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Most high end radios have a balance or servo matching feature just for this. I don't know the new Futaba programming by heart but I'd be shocked if the 14 didn't have that feature already incorporated.

That said, a matchbox is made for that but really I doubt you'd need to buy one with that radio.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:26 AM
FokkerD7

well it's time I get my nose in the book. I was thinking bout putting it up for sale. fun how thinks change. thanks all for your help
Old 12-06-2013, 03:39 AM
whidbey1
My Feedback: (9)

or you can use a JR matchbox or Futaba msa 10, they are used to match two or more servos together. What ever you do Good luck and have a good time.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:33 AM
FokkerD7

Originally Posted by whidbey1
or you can use a JR matchbox or Futaba msa 10, they are used to match two or more servos together. What ever you do Good luck and have a good time.
Thanks whidbey1, I checked that out and I think it will work. Futaba has a s-bus on there 14 sg that I will be looking into also. Just trying to learn the radio and all it's new toys inside