Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba R7008SB Receiver mode changing problem.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Ace9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba R7008SB Receiver mode changing problem.

I am trying to change my receiver from the defaulted mode a to mode b in order to use channel 8 for S-Bus duties. I am able to enter into the mode changing part and with each press of the Mode/Link button I can see the flashing light change it's pattern of flashes which displays which mode it's programmed to. Then upon pressing and holding it changes to a solid color. Then when I let go of the button and cycle the power off and then on, it simply powers up, which I then turn it off and enter into the programming mode to confirm the mode change and once again it flashes out a 1 flash blink to display it's mode which is still in mode a. I have 2 of the same receivers and both do this when I attempt to change modes, so I figure I'm doing something wrong? I am lost as to how to do it? Any help would be appreciated!
Old 06-16-2014, 06:10 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

When you re-enter the mode-changing system, it resets. You test which mode you're in by operating the receiver.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:46 PM
Ace9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You! I new there had to be an explanation. It sure wouldn't hurt to mention that somewhere in the mode changing section!
Old 06-17-2014, 06:02 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We'll suggest that Futaba revises their instructions.