Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Spektrum Receivers and Hobbico LiFeSource LiFe 6.6V Battery???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum Receivers and Hobbico LiFeSource LiFe 6.6V Battery???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Foxbat711
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Spektrum Receivers and Hobbico LiFeSource LiFe 6.6V Battery???

I am just getting back into the hobby and trying to determine which stuff to buy...... Are Spektrum Receivers and a Hobbico LiFeSource LiFe 6.6V Battery compatible??? Voltage? Plug?
Old 01-25-2015, 09:00 AM
althepal88
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a LiFe 6.6 in my a/c and 1/4 scale car with my Spectrum rx. No problems. In fact, the life batteries come with two plugs for dual switches if you choose to use them. I like mine.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:44 PM
tacx
My Feedback: (1)

I have 10 planes. All of which have Spektrum RXs and 6.6 volt 2s Life batteries. I have A123s and Hobbico Lifes. All have performed well directly connected to the RX.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Checklst

Good question after a layoff...................Spektrum receiver and servos can handle the voltage, LiFe's are the way to go in most planes as no voltage regulators are not required......keeps it simple.